"Lisa you're not a whore, everyone plays around" I say angrily. 

"I know don't worry,  you know I had feelings for chaeyoung but it was more than just a crush I was madly in love with Rosie. I told her I had feelings for her back than, and she ignored me for a couple weeks and then I found out her a Hyeri were a couple, that's when I became a whore as they say. So when she called me that I went a little crazy and basically said she was the reason, and told her how hurt I was that she ignored me and never said anything about what I told her. Like she couldn't have just said she doesn't have feelings for me." she says bitterly. My heart aches for my friend, I feel guilty to for not being there for her. 

"What did she say after that?" 

"She broke down, said that she was scared of her feelings and that she didn't want to lose me. She apologised for how she handled things. And t-than she said she's in love with me" 

My eyes Widen, holy shit. 

"What did you say" I say worriedly. 

"That I don't know how I feel about her, she said she'd wait for me. I love her still but I don't know if I can trust her not to hurt me again. "  

"Well for tonight lets not think about either of them and just get wasted" I say raising my glass, she laugh cutely. 

"CHEERS" She says excitedly. 

"CHEERS" 

....................................................

Jennies POV 

Soojins laying on my chest, I massage her head I could cry by how right this feels. The smell of her shampoo her arms wrapped around me so tightly is bringing back all the emotions I've been trying to keep at bay. 

"Do you want to talk about... your problems with Shuhua" I say in a low voice, trying to cover up my own jealousy. 

she takes in a slow breath. 

"Do you really want me to talk about her" no 

"I want to help you with your problems." I reply. 

"I'm going to talk to her tomorrow, about everything. I think I'm going to ask her to have a break in our relationship."  I hold on tighter to her. 

"You can stay here if you need the space from her." I say hopefully. 

"I don't think I should" she says quietly. 

"Well like I said you're welcome here anytime." 

"I know" She moves closer tucking her head into my neck, I can feel her hot breath on my neck making my body shiver. I pull her more onto me, now she's basically lying on top of me I wrap my arms fully around her holding my tears in. I miss her so much it hurts even as she's in my arms I miss her knowing I'm no longer the one she wants. 

She doesn't push me away thankfully. 

"Do you think you and her will work out" I say, I don't want to know the answer but I need to know. 

"I love her, so I think we will" I cry silently after I hear those words. I feel her move a little and I know its to look at me, I shut my eyes not wanting her to see me like this. But I feel her soft fingers gently wiping my tears, I hold on tighter still not opening my eyes. I feel soft lips on my fore head, then a soft kiss on my left cheek and another one on my right cheek. I slowly open my eyes and her face is right in front of me, I look at her so desperately I want to kiss her so bad but I won't.