12

"I said maybe I should be more honest in the future. We do have a future together, right?" He asked clearly in a panic. 

"You want a future with me? Even after all this?" You were dumbfounded. 

You exploded all your emotions on this man a short while ago and immediately broke off your relationship without even hearing him out first and yet he still wanted to be with you?

"Of course I still want a future with you. Think out of the time we've been together, how many times had we had a fight this bad, or any fight for that matter?"

     Ran was right. You guys had a perfect relationship that you would only hear of in fairy tails. You guys loved each other, no one ever did anything to hurt the other, and the biggest point of all you guys never argued. There was never a reason to argue because you guys understood each other.

"This was just a simple miscommunication on my part. Had I said something to Rindou this whole situation could have been avoided." Ran spoke. " So... do you and I have a future together?"

"Of course we do." You smiled hugging him.

He hugged you back and gave you a small kiss on the top of your head.

"I'm glad, I have so many plans for our future." He smiled.

"Really? Like what?" You asked laying your head against his shoulder looking up at him.

"Well for starters I wa-"

"Are you guys done yet?" You heard Rindou yell from behind you two.

You felt Ran's chest rise sharply before he puffed his breath out.

"Thanks for ruining our moment little brother." Ran said rolling his eyes. "Come on love, lets go somewhere else." He said standing up holding his hand out for you.

You stood up and Ran wrapped his arm around your waist. You and Ran said goodbye to Rindou and went your separate ways. You and Ran were walking back to your house before you decided to say something.

"So what were you gonna say?"

"Hmm? What do you mean (Y/N)?"

"You said you had plans for our future, like you've thought about it already and I want to know what it is." You saw a smile form on his lips as his arm tightened around you.

"If you really want to know heres a few things that have popped into my head; first things first me watching you graduate, us living together, me proposing, our wedding, maybe some kids (or pets if you don't want children), and us growing old together." You stopped walking causing Ran to bump into you. "(Y/N)? Whats wrong love?"

"You wanna marry me?" You could've cried right there.

"Of course I do. I'm not dating you just to date you, I'm dating you because I want a life with you." He smiled making your heart melt even more.

"I just never thought I'd find someone who'd want to marry me." You smiled wiping the few stray tears from your eyes.

"Yes but unfortunately my love, we still have a long way to go before I propose." He said pouting.

"I know but at least I know you want to now." You giggled at his pouty face.

     The both of you walked back to your house. You continued to ask him questions about the future he had seemingly already planned out for the both of you. You could see the smile on his face grow wider and wider with the more questions you asked. 

"Do we really have to wait until I graduate? We can't get married sooner?"

"Because I have a strange feeling your mom might kill me if it was sooner." He chuckled. "I wish it could be sooner but I can wait, can you?" He smiled down at you.

"If its for you, I can wait forever." You smiled back as he kissed the top of your head.

Ran walked you back to your house and stood outside with you. He grabbed your hands and looked at you for a minute before speaking.

"Well today was a day huh?" He asked looking at your hands.

"Yeah I really hope we never have something like this happen ever again." You chuckled nervously.

"Well it was my fault. I could've communicated so much better and avoided this whole thing." You looked up at him and cocked your eyebrow.

"No no no it was my fault. I blew up without even letting you explain." 

You and Ran continued to playfully argue about whose fault it was, eventually coming to a mutual agreement that both parties could've handled the situation a lot better. 

"Fine, we both were in the wrong honey." Ran smiled hugging you.

"Fine."

"I'll call you later okay?" Ran said as he slowly walked away.

"Okay." You paused for a minute, and Ran stopped walking.

"What? No 'I love you'?" He chuckled.

"Of course. I love you Ran." You smiled.

"I love you too (Y/N)." Ran smiled walking away again.

You were about to go inside your house but turned around and ran back to Ran.

"Did you forg-" You crashed your lips onto his and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He chuckled into the kiss automatically kissing back as he placed his hands on your waist.

"Aww did my baby forget her kiss?" He spoke into the kiss.

"Yeah I did." 

"Would your mom be upset if I spent the night again?"

"No, she likes your company."

"Good, let me run back and get somethings and I'll be back a little later, okay?"

     You nodded your head giving Ran one more quick kiss before walking back to your home. Ran came back a little while later with a duffle bag filled with what you assumed was clothes and maybe pajamas. He put the bag in your room and sat down with you on the couch. The both of you watched television and waited for your mom to come home. Just like you said she was very happy to see Ran sitting with you on the couch.

"Hi Ran. Honey, is Ran spending the night again?"

"Yes mom, is that okay?"

"Oh please 'is that okay' of course it is. I love having him around." Your mother smiled at you two.

     The night went on as normal with the three of you having dinner together and your mother saving some for Ran to take back to Rindou. Once everything was cleaned up your mother said her goodnights and went into her room while you and Ran went into yours. You changed into some pajamas and Ran changed into his in the bathroom. When he came back you put a movie on the tv, turned the lights off, and snuggled into Ran's chest. Hearing his heartbeat almost immediately put you to sleep. 

"Do you just want to go to sleep love?" You nodded your head too tired to speak.

     Ran chuckled and picked up the remote to turn off the tv. He pulled your blanket over you two and put his arm around you. You used his chest as your pillow for the night which Ran didn't mind since it kept you close to him. You woke up the next day to the sun brightening your room. You were alone in your bed with a note on your nightstand.

Good morning babe, I had to run a quick errand and give Rindou the food from last night. I should be back around lunch time so don't miss me to much okay? Love you, Ran.

     You looked over at your clock and saw it was 11:38 so he should be back in a little while. You sat up in bed and decided to take a shower now since Ran wasn't here. Once you were finished you dried your hair and brushed through it when you heard your front door open. You poked your head out and saw Ran coming in. 

"Sorry, your mom said I could take your keys incase she left before I got back, which she did haha." He laughed handing you your keys.

"Don't worry. How did your errand go?"

"Fine, and Rindou said thanks for the food.... again."

"Of course. What was your errand?"

"Nothing just something small." Ran said smiling at you.