8

CREDIT: @/bookofdrawings1 on Twitter

     After yesterdays affairs you went to bed pretty much right after dinner. You woke up the next day and got ready for school. You put your shoes on and grabbed your bag. You walked out and locked the front door. You walked down your driveway and got startled when someone jumped out at you.

"Rah!"

"Ahh! Jesus Ran, you scared me." You pouted before lightly hitting his shoulder.

"Aww I'm sorry." He said chuckling.

"What are you even doing here this early?" You asked.

"What? A boyfriend can't walk his girlfriend to school?" He responded.

"Aww, you're gonna walk me to school?"

"Yeah and we should get going or you're gonna be late." He said extending his hand for you to grab.

     You intertwined his fingers with yours as the pair of you walked to your school together. On the way there he explained how he would walk you to and from school and, if he could make it, stop by during your lunch. That made you smile that he would walk with you everyday, it made you feel safe. You were a little ways away from the school when you saw your old group of bullies. They all stopped talking and just looked at you and Ran walking to school.

"Wow Ran I guess you weren't joking. If we knew she was your girlfriend we wouldn't ha-"

"Wether she's my girlfriend, friend, or just some random girl, its pathetic that you and your friends would harass a girl at all. Its just sad really. She deserves an apology, from everyone." Ran said staring the group down.

You squeezed his hand trying to tell him you're uncomfortable without using your words. Thankfully before anyone could say anything the early warning bell rang from your school.

"We need to go but I better hear an apology to her." Ran said before walking to the school gates with you. "Sorry (Y/N) I'm just still mad about them."

"We only became a couple yesterday, how do they already know.?" You asked Ran.

"Everyones going inside, I'd hate for you to be late, I promise I'll tell you at lunch just remind me okay?" Ran asked.

     You nodded your head before he gave your cheek a quick peck saying goodbye. You walked into school and sighed at how bored you were already. Oh how you wished Ran went to the same school as you. As the day passed you grew more and more bored. Today was the day your report was finally due so, when the bell for lunch rang  you placed it on your teachers desk walking out. You were making your way outside and someone called your name.

"(Y/N)! Hey (Y/N)!" You looked around to see where the voice was coming from.

All you saw was the group of bullies. You stared confused at them for a few moments before one of them spoke up again.

"Yeah we called your name. Come here real quick." The boy said motioning over to them.

You slowly and cautiously walked over to them. Once you reached them all of you stood din silence.

"Did you guys need um, something?" You asked nervously.

"We're sorry. Ran is right wether or not you're his girlfriend or just some random girl we shouldn't have been picking on you. We're all really sorry." They said.

You stood there are a moment not knowing what to do. Were they really apologizing, or was it because Ran told them too? You went to say something before you felt someones hand on your shoulder.