32

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

trigger warning:
This chapter talks about sexual assault and homophobia. If this chapter makes you uncomfortable, please skip the beginning of the chapter and start reading when they're at the bookstore. you guys are loved <3

"Turn off that annoying alarm," I murmured, feeling trapped in my bed. I open my eyes to find myself facing Harry's chest, one arm around my waist and the other under my torso. My hands were on his naked, warm chest; our legs were entwined.

I kicked him again while closing my eyes. "Who the hell sets this alarm? Could you turn it off? 

"You did it." His voice was hoarse and thick. The alarm clock continues to blare. I groan, placing my head on his chest.

'Harry! Please," Harry takes a big breath and leans back, turning off the alarm, a shiver running down my spine as his body was no longer on me. "Jesus, this room is freezing. What the fuck? It's supposed to be summer,"

"Do you whine this early in the morning all the time?" His voice was still scratchy and tired as he mumbled.

"No. I don't get up early in the morning."

"This isn't early; it's 9 a.m. you put the alarm on for work." I groan and rest my head on his chest.

"I'm so exhausted. It's your fault. If you didn't kiss me, I would be able to have a good night's sleep."

"Right," Harry hums, "since it's my fault you're attracted to me."

"No, I'm not," I open my eyes and raise my head, my eyes falling on his light green eyes.

He smiles as he lowers his head. " Buon Giorno bella ragazza"

I scrunch up my face and grasp his jaw with my fingers. "I'm going to assume you said something along the lines of 'you're so right, I'm sorry for kissing you and not letting you sleep,' because that's the only thing you should say right now."

Harry chuckles and shakes his head. "You realize you're annoying, don't you?" I shrug and match his smile.

" whatever, wanna join me in the shower?" I questioned, biting my lower lips. "Are you working today?"

"I have to go to the office and take care of some paperwork, but I'll stay with you for a little while and then go; when you're ready, call Niall, and he'll call my driver, okay?"

I nod, a curl in front of his eyes being pushed aside by my hand. " Okay," I say as I get out of bed, Harry's shirt clinging to my body. I walk to the bathroom, stripping down to naked and turning the water to the right temp.

Harry walks inside a few minutes later. The hot water immediately hits his chest, and he sucks in a breath.

"Oh, look who's decided to join me," As he approaches me, his eyes dart around my body, licking his bottom lips, his gaze deepening.

"Good morning," he says with a smile and a tilt. His arms go around my waist; I squint my eyes at him.

"Good morning, Harry,"

" Are you excited?"

"I suppose," I shrugged, "I don't believe I'll have a lot of customers." As he reached for the body wash and cloth, Harry remained mute.

"Harry, can I ask you a question?" I watched as he arched an eyebrow, his stare landing back on me.

" what's wrong?"