Chapter 12

A/N
Yeah, I have a lot of Dark Pit pictures. I like them tho :D

"I need to deal with this." Link says.

"But you're just going to go into his school?" Marth exclaims. Link turns to Marth with a defiant look on his face.

"Yes." He turns and runs towards the building. He walks in and follows Toon to the office.

"It's that one." Toon says, pointing to a door.

"Thanks." Link replies.

"Thank you so much for doing this." Toon looks up at his brother with love.

"No problem." Link ruffles Toon's hair and smiles, then goes into the office.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Nothing. They said that kids will be kids. They'll stop eventually." Link sighs at lunch, looking angry.

"You tried." Pit says.

"So, Pit, what happened with Dark Pit?" Marth asks.

"Dark Pit skips every other day. He doesn't want to be my friend. When I said that I would skip, he suggested the day he wasn't." Pit shrugs.

"Not very nice, is he?" Link laughs.

"I guess all friendships start like that." Pit says cheerfully. "Oh, look!"

They turn to the direction that Pit points to. In a corner table, near the doors, sits Dark Pit, glowering at Pit.

"He does not look friendly." Marth comments.

"I'm going over there." Pit says, standing up and leaving.

"Wait-" Link begins.

"Let him go." Ike says.

"I don't think Dark Pit wants a crowd." Marth adds.

"What are you doing here?" Dark Pit mutters.

"I want to talk." Pit says.

"I don't wanna talk. I'm going for a fly." Dark Pit stands up and exits the cafeteria.