Chapter 6

"This is taking forever..." Marth complains, sitting down at the table.

"It's almost over. One class left, then we're free." Link sighs at the clock, staring at it as if it would move faster if he did.

"Cheer up, guys. The girls are watching." Pit glances over at another table and smiles.

"I have a girlfriend." Link points out. Pit shrugs and smiles again.

"I can't stand this." Marth huffs.

"Then go outside. Get some wind under that tiara." Link replies. Marth glares at him.

"Shuddup. That girly tiara makes him cute as hell." Ike says. Marth scowls.

"Do you know how many girls are checking you out?" Pit asks. "Dude, you invented fangirls!"

"Whatever." Marth sighs. Pit looks over at the girl group, Samus, Peach, Zelda, and Robin's girl twin, Rosie.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Jigglypuff, go in and sing." Toon giggles. Lucas and Ness snicker. Jigglypuff nods and creeps into the room, where the older boys are watching a movie.

She pulls out her sharpie and starts singing. The boys yawn and collapse against the couch, and the younger ones snore softly in the hallway.

She draws hearts on Marth's face, swirls on Pit's, a mustache on Link's, and triangles on Ike's. She draws sparkles and stars all over the young boys' faces.

She wakes up the younger boys, who laugh at each other and take pictures of themselves. They go into the living room, turn the TV to a kids' show, and take a picture of the older boys.

Marth was twitching, Pit was giggling, Link was snoring, and Ike was drooling. They laugh and take more pictures.

"Kirbys, swallow them up!" Toon let's in four Kirbys. There ends up being an Ike Kirby, a Marth Kirby, a Link Kirby, and a Pit Kirby.

They collapse on the floor, sputtering and covered in sharpie. They look around, seeing the Kirbys, and Jigglypuff, the younger boys covered in sharpie, and each other.

"TOOON!!!" Link yells. There ends up being a great chase, in which the boys end up running outside and climbing onto Charizard to escape.