'O holy night, the stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviors birth;
Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary soul rejoices,
for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn;
Fall on your knees, Oh hear the angel voices!
O night divine, O night when Christ was born!
O night divine, O holy night, O night divine.
Led by the light of Faith serenely beaming
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand
So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming
Here come the wise men from Orient land
The King of Kings lay thus in lowly manger
In all our trials born to be our friend.
Truly He taught us to love one another
His law is love and His gospel is peace
Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother
And in His name all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
Let all within us praise His holy name.
(Taken from O Holy Night)'

Those lyrics made her choked. Fighting her tears, she blinked several times, but she failed. Jennie felt tears flowing down hardly on her cheeks, as she couldn't stop it, 'What am I doing here? I'm praying for my soul and asking for god's forgiveness; on the contrary I couldn't forgive HIM for the rest of my life, hurting and torturing him emotionally.' She said to herself, 'Jesus was born to save the world, to reconcile the sinners with his father, God the almighty. My baby.' She held her stomach with one hand, 'My baby would be born to pay back its father's sin, to reconcile me with its father. Just like Jesus. Oh god, please forgive me, please forgive me.' She prayed, desperately. Her face went paled. She suddenly felt hard to breathe. She wanted to stop crying but the tears couldn't stop flowing down from her eyes. She just couldn't stop herself from crying.

Jisoo was watching her worriedly. He could see her face became pale all of a sudden. Her nose was red and her eyes were swollen with tears that didn't stop flowing down on her cheeks. He felt his heart twisted in pain. He felt a sense of guilt weighing down on his chest badly. His heart was pained to see her crying. He knew he was the one who had hurt her. His eyes were flickering with tears, "Jennie."

Jennie turned her head slowly to face him. Their eyes met. They could see each other's eyes, telling they were in pain. Why he was so nice to her even though she always hurt him? What did she do to him? Why she always let her angered out on him? Yes, it's true that he destroyed her life, but she had ruined his life too during these 9 months. She gave him a hard life, bullied him all the time. Her heart cried out. His face pounded in a looked of sorrow. Tears were blurring her eyes so that she could hardly see. Jennie couldn't hold her emotion anymore. She threw herself to his embrace, sobbing hard.

Jisoo's jaw dropped when Jennie was crying on his chest. He was shocked, "Are you ok, Jennie?" He whispered, worriedly.

Jennie couldn't utter any words. Her tears choked her throat. She shivered slightly, "Jisoo Oppa." She whispered his name, gently. Her voice was trembling.

Jisoo felt his pullover was wet of her tears. Not really knowing what to do, he just patted her back lovingly and enveloped her in his embrace. He caressed her hair gently, feeling her sadness. He didn't say anything but looked at her intently, with full of emotions. They were hugging for a moment without saying anything. There was no need for words uttered, "Tell me what's wrong?" He asked gently, while stroking her back after a few minutes.

Jennie shook her head weakly in his embrace. She pulled out from his chest and lifted her eyes to meet Jisoo's stare. Her nose was red; her eyes were puffy and swollen, full of tears; her face was pale white as she was trying hard to sob silently, but her whole body was shaking with sobs.

He saw tears on her beautiful lashes. He wiped her tears with his thumb lovingly. He looked at her sadness in her eyes with a broken heart. He knew he was the cause of her misery. Jisoo felt hot tears burning the underside of his eyelids, "I'm sorry, Jennie. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He uttered the words a few times without his consciousness. His voice was thick and husky. He pulled her gently to his embrace again, and hugged her tightly as if it was his last chance to have her in his arms. Tears dropped on his cheeks. Hearing his touching and gentle words of regrets, Jennie couldn't stop the tears that were already flowing on her cheeks. She buried her head in his embrace again.