𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 🥺

Start from the beginning

"GRRRR. THAT'S NO FAIR 😡😡😡 YOU HAVE TO USE SONGS YOU WROTE, KYLE.... *growls* *barks*" 

Kyle thought he was a goner. How could he sing anything good?!?!?😰😰😰 w-whatever is kyle going to s-s-sing😥

Out from the shadows emerged uh

I'm literally out of fucking names for him I've given him every single O name in the 100 baby O names book from thebump.com I can't do this anymore I'm so sorry

Emerged 

u̷̠͗f̶̤͆g̶̢̽f̶̡̊ǘ̷͍į̶̅g̴̙̀ḋ̷̠m̴̞͋t̴͇̃k̵̤̀e̶̟̚t̶̨̎e̸̜͘g̶̲̈́n̵̰͘

"Hey- Kyle- you should sing a song about me 😋☺" u̷̠͗f̶̤͆g̶̢̽f̶̡̊ǘ̷͍į̶̅g̴̙̀ḋ̷̠m̴̞͋t̴͇̃k̵̤̀e̶̟̚t̶̨̎e̸̜͘g̶̲̈́n̵̰͘said in a friendly innocent tone. For some reason, the child was threateningly holding a noose in his hand as he stared at Kyle waiting for a response. 

"Um- I don't know, bud. I haven't really finished a song and-" 

"🙂ill tell my dad😄😃😂🤣😅🥰😙🤗🤭😺"

Kyle obviously had no other choice but to comply. Tryhardninja was doing the friday night f lemon animation while waiting for Kyle to think of an alternative. 

"GH- I- IGOR...😧 I NEED A SHORT RECESS FROM THE COURT ROOM..." Kyle grumbled. He stomped away on the cold, wet floor. There wasn't a thought in his descriptive adjective brain. The only parts of the song he had were a random part at the start and the chorus. 

Kyleton Benedict Allentown reread his lyrics with extreme precision, and came to a verdict. 

No. He couldn't do this. He had to write a new song. One that was absolutely banger and nothing less. 

He tore up the paper in his sweaty palms, and threw it to the side. 

"KKK-KKKYLE 🥶🤢🤮 WHAT ARE YOU DDDDDDDDOING...?" Oswald, the protagonist from the titular story "Into the Pit" in the first book of the fazbear frights series, specifically the look from the "Into the Pit" music video accompanying the song "Into the Pit" by Lewis Dawkins and Dheusta said with words. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT, OSWALD FROM INTO THE PIT? I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS- I HATE HOW YOU LOOK AND I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU TO A BEAUTY SHOP DIRECTLY AFTER THIS AND CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU. I'M ILLEGALLY ADOPTING YOU TEMPORARILY BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH THIS SONG, BUT I HATE HOW YOU LOOK WITH YOUR... GRRRR... STUPID BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES..... I REALLY NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST. YOUR OFFICIAL ART EVEN DEPICTS YOU WITH DARKER HAIR, AND IT OBVIOUSLY WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR YOU TO HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR HAIR BECAUSE BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS ARE BLONDE AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR MOTHER LOVES YOUR REAL FATHER WHO ALSO DOES NOT LOVE YOU BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU, THEREFORE I AM IMPLYING THAT YOUR MOTHER CHEATED ON YOUR FATHER IN ORDER TO INSULT YOUR SELF ESTEEM AND GIVE YOU SEVERE PARANOIA THAT YOUR DAD IS QUITE LITERALLY NOT YOUR DAD, AND YOU WILL NOW GO INTO A HYSTERICAL FIT OF CRYING AND SOBBING OVER YOUR CONFUSING FAMILY TREE. I HATE YOU, WE'RE GOING TO GREAT CLIPS. EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE." Kyle boiled. (water) (moist) 

"t-the art is in- b-b-black and white-"

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP AND STOP FUCKING TALKING PLEASE YOU'RE POOR AND STUPID GO SLEEP IN A BOX" 

After Kyle counted down from 10 while holding his hands together in a praying way, he calmed down. He'd have to attend extra church for this...

He breathed slowly, trying to think of a song to demolish Tryhardninja with. But oh shit, when he finally thought of something, 

IGOR WAS GGGGONE🤢🤮😭😱

"GRRRR... WE'LL MEET AGAIN." Kyle said to nobody. Actually, Tryhardninja was still standing there in the dark, Kyle just couldn't see him anymore. 

Deciding to haul ass, he took his accompanying child with him and left. Specifically by finding conveniently placed climbing gear and scaling the room with his long lost rock climbing skills from his ancient ancestors. The magic is strong.

"kyle 🥺 why are we going to great clips" cotswold asked. 

"Because I said so 😡 I can't afford anywhere else because I spent all my money to hire a camera crew for my zach stone spinoff show of zach's equally famous cousin kyle."

There were no more questions. They reached the top where the elevator had dropped. 

"so tell me about your family, oswald🙂🙂🙂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" Kyle giggled with a little tee hee and flip of his hair. 

"I'm white" Oswald answered. Kyle tried to bash his head into a sharp stalaicite. "My mom said I was a little bitch. Whatever makes her happy, I guess. Actually, that was the last thing she said to me. Do you like Undertale?" 

Kyle started to sweat nervously, recalling his search history for burgerpants. 

"Yeah- I- I like undertale- aha-" 

"Who's your favorite character, Kyle? Mine is Montgomery Gator." 

Kyle had to deeply consider his answer. 

"My favorite character is- uhm-" Kyle said nervously knees weak palms are sweaty there's vomit on his sweater alr

"tiny box tim" 

Oswald seemed disgusted by this. How could Kyle have such ill taste? 

They didn't converse the rest of the way up. Upon arrival, they were greeted with a somehow more disheveled looking Fredrick Fazzville's. 

"Well, onward we venture, my fatherless behavior friend." Kyle announced. 

im gonna work on this a lot today so maybe expect 2 updates 😣😬