Chapter 31: The Secret is Out

Start from the beginning

"We asked Professor McGonagall and Sirius for help and advise." George answered. "Thankfully they helped happily."

"Turns out McGonagall has a soft spot for you. She thought that it was lovely that we'd do that for you." Fred added. "I think she knows how much it helped Remus when he was at school."

"Ohh okay. As much as I'm annoyed at you both right now, I'm so happy that you would want to do this for me. I love you both." I smiled, weakly leaving forward to wrap my arms around the two of them, causing the two red heads to giggle but speedily hug me back.

"And we love you too Y/n/n." George smiled as we pulled away from the hug.

"Me more though." Fred argued, staring at his everso slightly younger brother with a deadly look.

"Why would you think that dear Fred?" George smirked at his twin, knowing exactly how to annoy him.

"She happens to be my girlfriend." Fred replied quickly. Causing me to giggle to myself quietly at the scene that was unfolding in front of me.

"But I'm her best friend." George continued to smirk, I automatically knew exactly what he was doing which made me fight the urge to burst out laughing at the pair of them.

"No, clearly her BOYFRIEND would be her best friend George." Fred quipped, growing more and more angry at his twin brother.

"But we all know Y/n thinks I'm the better looking twin." George refrained to release a chuckle as Fred's face began to turn the same shade of red as he hair.

"No clearly not, otherwise Y/n would have gone out with you!" Fred raised his voice slightly at his brother, not realising that he was clutching onto my hand tighter and tighter, causing a shot of pain to twang through my body.

"How would you know that?" George said. "She's never said why she's going out with you."

"She's told me, and plus I don't think that would be any of your business." Fred smirked, now realising that he was only teasing Fred. But he didn't loosen his grip on my hand.

"Okay okay fine. You got me there." George retreated but the smirk skill remained strong on his face.

"Told you!" Fred said triumphantly, causing a hard squeeze on my hand that he was still clutching.

"Ouch Fred, that's my hand!" I hissed, yanking my hand away which was now slightly red from the pressure that was put on it.

"I'm so sorry love, I didn't realise I swear!" Fred said, lightly taking my hand to examine it, planting a light kiss on the back of it.

"It's okay Freddie." I replied snuggling further into my bed.

The hours soon passed and the sun was setting over the tall houses of London, I hadn't left my bed all day, feeling too weak and drained to physically get out of bed. And plus Fred and George would personally hold me down if I tried. They haven't left my side all day, we talked laughed and even had a small nap together as well. In other words I fell asleep whilst Fred and George talked for the time I was sleeping.

"I think we should leave you to rest." Fred declared, glancing over at the clock which read 10:30pm.

"Are you sure you want to leave now?" I asked, trying to give them puppy eyes.

"We should. You need to rest Y/n/n." George added, leaning over to give me a small hug. "Goodnight Y/n, have a good sleep." He smiled.

"Goodnight Georgie." I smiled, and with that he walked out of the room to give me and Fred some time together.

"Goodnight my love." Fred said. Swooping down to gently kiss my forehead before tucking me into bed.

"Goodnight Freddie, sleep well." I responded before Fred walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I felt my eyelids turn heavy, eventually pulling me into a deep sleep.