𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 aka 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘

Start from the beginning

Another face appeared next to Neil. All he could see was the 𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝, so he assumed it was Clint Howard playing the ice cream man. 

Kyle was incredibly relieved to be saved by his best friend Neil and his wonderful wife and powerful job. 

Miku wasn't pulling him up though. Kyle watched in horror as Neil Armstrong got a pair of comically large pliers, and started cutting the wire on the elevator 🙂 The other one aggressively crawled towards Kyle, poking his head through the hole to watch Kyle shit on the floor like a baboon. 

All three of them waved goodbye as Kyle was plunged into darkness. His body flew into the ceiling as he dropped a terrifying amount for this being a children's restaurant he was in. 

☆■☆■♤●♡●◇•◇◇°♧°●■○■•¡

𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙤𝙣, 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚

What was that music? Kyle suddenly woke up after amount of time. He moved his hand over to immediately be poked by disgustingly sharp hair. He blinked a few times after continuing to poke whatever was next to him. 

𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘴! he said mentally with brain. 

It was Oswaldo! Now Kyle wouldn't have to go on the painfully long journey of literally just getting him from the main area. He had a sticky note on his forehead. 

ⁱ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ 😋 ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ. ʰᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᶠʳᵃⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᶜᵃⁿⁿⁱᵇᵃˡⁱˢᵐ, ᵃˢ ʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʰⁱˢ ᵈᵃᵈ. ʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ˢᵃᵈ ˢˡᵒʷ ⁺ ʳᵉᵛᵉʳᵇ ˡᵒ⁻ᶠⁱ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ

Dagnabbit. Kyle didn't pack any snacks. Well, he did, but Neil needed them for "consumption". They were still laying around the elevator. The music continued pumping. Kyle couldn't identify what it was. 

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥 𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙮, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙚

Wait. He recognized that voice. 

This didn't sound like a recording, either. It was as if someone was singing live through a speaker. 

Kyle rolled up his sleeves and tore off his suit jacket. He found the pile of shit in the corner, and gave himself war paint. He had to be ready for this. He managed to fashion his jacket into a wrap around pack for his belongings. This was serious. 

Just as he was about to leave, his companion got up and ran after him without a word. Okay. Weird, a little sussy (im funny), but okay. 

They ventured forth together through the complete and utter darkness. The only thing illuminating the area was Kyle's bendy keychain that doubled as a tactical flashlight and combat knife. This was war.