The twins shocked at the sight of his back,bit just keep quiet. They thanked Thranduil and invited him to their room to changed the wet clothed.

Thranduil mind already raced about hpw he's going to be punished by his king. How scarred he is. Thranduil shaking violently. Elrond soothed him with saying that they gonna kept the scret by themself. Thranduil tried to believe that. It sooth his fright heart a bit. Thranduil and the twins changed into a more comfortable cloth. Their hair still wet but they don't care.

The twins already thinking that they must tell Galadriel about this. There no way that Thranduil got any of this in a battle. He's still under age for that. They met Celeborn and Glorfindel in their way to the kitchen. Celeborn flashed a toothy grin and walked with them. Thranduil prayed that the king won't know about the incident earlier. But luck not on his side.

"Couldn't keep a secret are you?" Oropher voice entered Thranduil's ear.

He start shaking violently and hugged his body. Elrond and Elros already pale. They know that Thranduil scared with his Adar but they didn't know the reason. Meanwhile Celeborn and Glorfindel just hanging in confussion.

Oropher step into the sight holding Thranduil's wet and stained blood shirt. Thranduil take a step back in fear. His eyes start watering. This is hell.

"I'm just asking you for a thing and you can't keep it!" Oropher shout.

Thranduil hitch and take a step back again. The twins moved in front of Thranduil to protect him. Glorfinder start gripped his sword handle while Celeborn his in alarm. Oropher strode toward Thranduil with a dagger in his hand and he stomped strongly. Thranduil covered his head with his hands like a shield. The twins already afraid of Oropher might done to Thranduil. Out of their expectation,Oropher managed to passed Elrond and Elros and slashed Thranduil arm.

Thranduil yelp loudly and back away. Celeborn quickly held Oropher's waist tightly while Glorfindel tore the dagger away from Oropher grip. Oropher thrashing and demanding to be let go. Elrond ran to the kitchen to get Galadriel.

"Let me go!"

"What are you doing Oropher?!"

"He is your son!" Shouted Glorfindel whommoved closer to Thranduil to checked hia wound. He can see from a far that the wound is deep.

"That brat never be my son! NEVER!"

Elros cowered to the side. Just keep quiet. Galadriel then came into view and gasped at the sight of Thranduil bleeding badly and Oropher who is being held by Celeborn. Elrond lready informed Galadariel what happen. Galadriel rufused to believe that but now,she did.

"Oropher!"

All of the males turn to her. They know that they will never escaped her wrath. She is known woth her loved side but never messed up with her. She can turn quiet scary.

"What are thinking?! He is your son! Iagwen offspring! The best gift she left you!"

She strode toward Thranduil,she touch his ahoulder and he scramble away from here. Protecting himself from any harm. Now she know why Thranduil not acting like his age. He is trauma with his father behaviour. Poor child.

Oropher is not an elf,he is a barbaric human! Tortured his own son! Valar! She never knew that elf can hurt their own child. They are blessed! Not a burden!

"Oropher,you are removed from his parenting. From now on,he's stay here! Under my care!"

Oropher eyes widened with her statement.

"What?! You can't take him just like that! He is fully under my care!"

"And it's looks like you don't even CARE about him! I can removed you from your throne,but Thranduil is too young to take your place! Be gratefull of that Oropher!" She snapped back.

Oropher freed himself and glare to them.

"I won't let it happen!" And then he strode away. Galadriel sigh in relieved. She moved closer to Thranduil.

"Thranduil..."

And...Thranduil cried. He cried out all the things he buried inside. He cried loudly and broke into pieces. Not thinking about his promise,he just want to escaped this.

Gladriel felt her heart broke with Thranduil's.

How bad has this elfling suffered? She asked Thranduil to showed his back,but he refused it hardly.

"Pleased...Thranduil,I need to know"

He showed his back to Galadriel and she gasped. She quickly take Thranduil in to embraced. Carefully held to avoided all the bruised and cut.

She held Thranduil close and sooth him. Thranduil keep crying until he fell asleep.