"What is it?"

Elrond watched Thranduil intensely. What is he doing? Talking all by himself. Elrond just watched him. Suddenly Thranduil picked the pot and move it to the open space. What...

"Thranduil,wait! What are you doing?"

"Moving this plant?"

"Yes,but why?"

"She needed sunlight Elrond,not a total darkness" Thranduil answered expressionless.

"But..this plant can't be under sunlight for too long"

"Rubbish"

Thranduil keeps walking to the open space and put the pot down. Then he mutter a 'welcome'.

The plant soon turn into more green colour than the ussual and a bud is being formed. Elrond gasped, looked like the plant asking for Thranduil help to get sunlight. That's why they never saw the plant flowering. The plant NEVER got any sunlight.

Thranduil then poked Elrond hand.

"What is it?"

"I'm bored"

"Let go to the river shall we?" Thranduil just nodded.

Elros is come along with them. When they arrive,the twins suddenly jump into the rivers. Thranduil eyes widened at their action.' What were they thinking?' Elros splashed the water to Elrond and Elrond splashed it back. Elros now splashed it to Thranduil. Thranduil yelp a little at the sudden coldness touching his skin and his wound. He hissed in pain slowly. Far from his knowledge that the twins heard his hiss. They looked to each other and nodded.

'There is something not right'

'Yeah,he just hiss in pain'

'Maybe can dig something...'

'But how?'

'Make him entered the river'

'Or make him opened his shirt'

"Hey,Thranduil! Come join us! It's fun you know?" Elros invited.

"No,thank you"

"Owh,come on!" This time Elrond plead.

"This part of the river is not deep. You can feel the ground"

"I don't like to get my clothes wet"

"Well then,open them up!"

"N-no" Thtanduil start panicked.

They twins telepath to each other,thinking about a new plant.

"If you said so"

'I act drowning'

'And I act like I don't know how to swim'

Elros walked to the deeper part of the river. He acted like he slipped one of the rocks and fall backward. He flung his hand franticly and shouted for help? Elrond start panicked.

"Ouf! Help! Urgh! Help!!!!"

"Elros!"

Thranduil head snapped up to Elros direction. His eyes wide in alarm. Looks like it worked out perfectly.

"Thranduil! Help me!" Shrieked Elrond.

"N-no!"

"Please! I don't know how to swim! Please!"

Thranduil just jumped into the river and swam excellently to save Elros. He hiss loudly when his back make contact with the cold water,but he just shrugged it off and continued swam toward Elros. He hugged Elros with one hand and swam backward to the shore. He laid Elros on the ground and panted. His clothed already wet and sticking to his back. Blood tainted his clothes,and his thin clothes made his skin visible.