XII / II - I'm Always Here

Camilo Madrigal x Reader

○◇○◇○

TW: Self blame, mentions of death and overthinking.

Staring at the dark sky, sparkling with beautiful jewels. It might sound cliché, but you were more beautiful than the sky itself.

"Make yourself comfortable, hermosa. The game's about to start!"

You laughed gently, you felt at ease with Camilo's presence. He was your warm refuge, your blanket, your sun. It was scary how much you depended on that feeling, what if.. you lose him?

"I'll go first," He exclaimed, sitting besides you. Fixing his hair and poncho to at least look cool but his actions make you smile, giggling in silence.

'How cute'

"First Question.." He paused, staring at you as of asking for consent. You gave him a soft smile, signaling him to continue.

"What is your favorite color?"

You gasped dramatically, "I thought you knew!"

"If i knew i wouldn't be asking, you know."

"You aren't very sharp, you know." You teased, a vein popped on his head.

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"I thought you would have known by now!" You laughed, slapping him gently at the shoulder.

"It was pretty obvious, the color was in my dress when we first met, I also wore the same shade while staying at your house for lunch. My room is practically filled with it too!" You continued to laugh, Camilo felt himself blush.

'How embarrassing..'

"O-Of course I knew! I was messing with you!" He denied. Messing his locks to hide his growing blush of embarrassment.

"So is it my turn now?" You asked, "Yeah yeah go ahead."

"What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?"

'If i could say now, I would'

"Seriously? You're going there already? There's no, what's-your-favorite-color?" You laughed, and Camilo felt relieved to see your eyes come back to life.

"My most embarrassing moment was when I turned into Isabela, and decided to flirt with all the guys I see." You slap your hands on your mouth to stop your continuous giggle.

"Til one guy,decided to make the move and practically shoved his face on me to catch a kiss.." You burst out laughing, not holding it in anymore. Camilo was practically steaming, his embarrassment over the moon.

"W-Wait-- Let me check if it's true." You looked up and the stars immediately shined, making you laugh harder.

"It's true!" You exclaimed between laughters. Camilo rolled his eyes but was secretly grateful your energy came back.

"Alright, alright. It's my turn now~" You stopped laughing, feeling that he might ask something uncomfortable, unfortunately, your feeling's right.