Their car pulled over next to a pink sporty SUV in the lot, where different exotic cars had already pulled over.

"Here we are, CityMax hotel. If you need anything call me; this is my card—" Dale said, handing a blue card to Zarah, "—and this is your room key, room thirty-six."  Dale added with a bright smile.

Zarah collected the key and the card as the car's trunk opened automatically. She pulled out the suitcases and walked towards the hotel entrance, while Safeenah packed the clothes they bought at the store.

"Mrs Rahman," Dale called from the parking lot, "I'll be here tomorrow," He added. Zarah nodded in ecstasy and proceeded in walking in.

The hotel had a better in the inside. The lobby exudes perfection, with its soaring ceilings adorned with ornate chandeliers that cast a warm, inviting glow over the expanse of polished marble flooring below. Elegant furnishings tantalizes guests to sink into plush velvet sofas or take a moment to admire the intricate artwork that adorns the walls. A concierge stands poised at the reception desk, ready to attend to every need with consummate professionalism and grace. Zarah was filled with joy; she was going to be living in this whole new place for thirty days round, she smiled at the thought of that.

But there was a little problem, she don't know how to get to her room.

"I'll take that." An English man interrupted,  collecting Zarah's suitcases. His British accent was palpable, very strong — like they were alive.

"I'm Spencer Edwards, I  work here, may I know what your problem is?"

"Oh Salaam, you're a life saver. I'm stuck, your rooms are so enormous." She commented and Spencer smiled, "We need to get to room thirty-six." Zarah politely asked.

"Have you checked in? You've got your keys?"

"Yeah, I think Dale did that." Zarah searched her purse for the key. "Here is our key," Zarah said as she shoved the key in the air.

"This way ma'am, and you too, cutie." Spencer said, referring to Safeenah.

Things was going smoothly for Zarah. Everything was going as planned, but she also prayed the Palace and the new job would be bearable as well.

"Here we are!" Spencer said after an awkward elevator ride, Safeenah was scared. It was her first elevator ride, she had tears rolling down her cheeks. She was scared the elevator would fall and they'll all die an awful death, but she had her mother's hand the whole ride.

"Jazakalahhul khairan Mr. Edwards." Zarah thanked.

"It's not a biggie. If you need anything, call me." Spencer said before entering the elevator.

Zarah turned the handle to room thirty-six and was rendered speechless and awestruck by the breathtaking view that greeted her. The room surpassed all expectations; its centerpiece was a huge king-size bed, the largest she had ever laid eyes on. Adjacent to it lay an unused exercise machine, outside the window gleamed a private pool, elevating the space from a mere room to a royal suite.

Meanwhile, Safeenah had already made herself comfortable on the expansive king-size bed. Though she had a stylish bed back home, this one exceeded all expectations in terms of luxury. As Zarah busied herself arranging their clothes in the generously sized closet — the same dimensions of her own one-room apartment — she couldn't help but admire the sheer lavish of their accommodations.

"Ummi, when will you read all of these rules, it's as big as your French dictionary at home." Safeenah said as she opened the big book.

"Rule 1: no niqabi." Safeenah read out loud. She was six years old, but she could read like a teenager.

Niqabi refers to a woman who wears a niqab, a traditional Islamic garment that covers the face, leaving only the eyes visible. The niqab is worn by some Muslim women as a form of modesty and religious expression.

"What? the Prince despises niqab?' Zarah inquired, a bit disappointed because she was once one, before she got divorced. 

"Rule two dear," Zarah said as she was anticipated to know the next crazy rule.

"Rule 2: Ensure that there is a distance of four feet between yourself and the Prince.." Safeenah read the second rule loudly, "mum, all these reading is making me hungry." Safeenah whined.

"I don't have enough money, you know I lost my debit card and I can't use the black card, don't even suggest it."

"Oh, don't tell me I'll have to eat another frozen garbage." Safeenah said and the door bell began to ring ferociously. Safeenah forced herself to the door, there she saw a woman with blonde hair and in uniform standing.

"Room service." The woman announced with a smile, Safeenah was happy, not because of the smile but because of the food cart the woman pushed in afterward.

"I am sorry, there has been a mistake. We never ordered anything." Zarah said shockingly, seeing so much foods.

"It's not a mistake, the Palace ordered us to serve you with the best cuisine, enjoy your stay in CityMax." The woman said as she arranged the foods immaculately on the crystal centre-table, she walked out pushing the cart. Safeenah was so happy, it was like her wish was granted. 

She opened the foods one by one, and there it was right in front of her; her dream come true — her true love, hot food, steamy-hot foods. Chicken briyani, grilled meats, rice pilafs, salads, and khubz. A flask filled with apple juice stood near the mouthwatering foods, without hesitations, she started gobbling the food without chewing it.

"Slow down, would you?" Zarah cautioned.

"Nope, I can't slow down, I have been eating warm food but not hot foods." She quipped, tearing the meat with her soft and obviously milk teeth.

"Well you're the one who will suffer from indigestion." Zarah said as she brought out her laptop to search something up; she was curious. Who was the prince? How will he behave? Is he a bossy type of billionaire? Or the jerk, billionaires are supposed to be.

She typed in the search bar, the name; Abubakar ibn Hamdan Al Makthoum. Suddenly, thousands of pictures were the result google gave her, pictures upon pictures of a handsome young hunk. He was the most handsome man Zarah have ever set eyes on. From his blue eye balls, to his perfect pink lips and his dusty yet whitish skin tone. And his upper lips curving into an absolute v-shape. Zarah was on cloud nine. She had never seen a man as handsome as him before — her Ramadan will be a very taunting one, with such handsome man working with her.

May Almighty Allah grant her the steadfastness she needed.

Author's Note

Assalamualaikum y'all. If you've read the previous story, you'll see I've made progress in my writing journey. Tell me what you think about this edited one, comment your thoughts.
R

amadan Mubarak!