[2] MEETING HIS HIGHNESS

Start from the beginning

From the latest runway collections to timeless classics, every piece exudes sophistication and flair, showcasing the craftsmanship of renowned designers from around the globe. Mannequins adorned in sophisticated style ensembles stand like works of art, inspiring awe and aspiration in equal measure.

Zarah was blinded by the opulence that she didn't hear Uthman talking.

"For Allah's sake, this is the rules you'll follow when you're around the Prince." Uthman smacked Zarah's hand with a big binded book, with brown hardcover.

Vexed, Zarah frown at Uthman, realizing he had been stretching his hand for a while, she apologized. "Sorry," she said, collecting the big book from him. "The Prince sure has many rules."

Uthman threw a black credit card at Zarah, "A driver will come take you and your chatter box to your temporary residence," Uthman said, emphasizing on the word 'temporary'.

"And you're a old meanie like uncle Abdullah." Safeenah said, eyeing Uthman.

Uthman squealed in disbelief, "I'm just thirty-five,  I am not old — huh, just forget it!" Uthman said angrily as he walked out of the mall.

"When will our ride be here?" Before Zarah could finish, Uthman was already inside the car.

"That man is so disrespectful." Safeenah scoffed.

"You were rude to him too," Zarah scolded, walking down aisle of clothing with a black unlimited funds credit card in her hand, "you have to be nice to mean people, so as to receive the Allah's blessing." Zarah added.

"Yes Ummi, I'll be nice from now on."

"I can't believe you're six."

"Me neither." Safeenah chuckled.

After they'd finished getting themselves fabulous wears, they exited the store. Zarah was very cautious with the card, she made sure she bought things she could pay for eventually, if the whole job thing was ever a prank. Outside the mall, a blue Tesla had been waiting for them.

"We are sorry," Zarah yelled at the sight of the African-American man who stood patiently, "hasif, we didn't know you would arrive early."

"I'm Dale Yahyah. Are you Mrs Rahman?" He introduced and inquired.

"Yes I am Mrs Rahman and this is my daughter Safeenah. Say salaam Safeenah."

"Salaam Uncle Dale?" Safeenah greeted, hiding behind her mother's back.

"Aren't you adorable?" Dale replied her, bending down to caress her cheeks and offered her a bar of Snickers. "I'll be your driver throughout your stay in Dubai," he added with an enthusiastic smile, turning at Zarah.

"Alhamdulilah, you're not a meanie."

"Follow me, would you." Dale instructed and they all got inside the car.

The drive was a smooth one, despite Dale's quietness, his aura of warmth and happiness made the drive different from Uthman's. As they drove off, the sightseeing began,  different cafés and also fashionable institutions passed them by, the sun rays reflected on the road which gave them a golden hue and the clouds beside the sun also had golden hues at the conner — with no doubt Dubai is the most snazziest place on earth.

A perfect place for sightseeing and fashion spree.

°°°°°

CityMax Hotel

It was a forty minutes drive to the hotel. The hotel was also a fabulous place to be in; from the transparent glass windows to the crystalline walls and lush emerald flooring, the hotel exudes an ambiance reminiscent of a royal suite or even the grandeur of a castle itself, undoubtedly deserving of a prestigious five-star rating.