As a gentleman he's, he should leave the woman's privacy sensing that she's not comfortable letting others see her whereabouts but he didn't saw this woman for the past five years, knowing that now you're in this city but didn't want to interact with him makes him really sad! he's really unwilling to accept this but hesitate to walk forward.

He clenched his fists and about to walked in the shop but he got call.

"I got it, alright, I will be right there." he looked at the person inside the shop and was about to left but then thought of something and take out pen and paper, then he strode towards your seat, your body froze but then you looked at him unfriendly "Sir, I already told you that I don't know you, why you're keep following us! if you don't excuse now then I will call the police to solve this problem."

He looked at you calmly and said softly "Although I don't know why you don't want to recognise me, you must have your own reason and I won't force you but this is my contact number, I have been waiting for you for the past five years, if you are willing to meet me again, you can contact me."

He place the paper on the table and saw your unfamiliar expression, he cough lightly "I still have something to do, i won't disturb you now."

he turned to leave, before that he glanced at the little child and his eyes have many colours! the look in his eyes contained deep meaning.

"Mommy, uncle left his number in this paper!" he took the paper "Throw it away." you softly said, he's confused "Why.?" you patiently explained to your son "Baby, we don't need his number because mommy don't want to contact him, it's no use, so we have to throw this piece of paper."

You had already planned to cut the tie with Jungkook then how could you provoked another family member of Jeon's! you don't want to get involved with Jeon family anymore, Rowoon understand and make a ball to that paper and throw it away into the rubbish bin.

"Good boy." you pinched his cheek softly in a satisfaction and smiled dotingly, after eating some cookies, you confirm that Jeonghan was really left then you both went towards apartment, On the way you both saw stray cat, Rowoon even hold it and wanted to adopt it, but it's not convenient right now, so you both get back to the apartment, Rowoon is incharge, he opened the door and let you rest, he bring you water and massage your shoulders.

"Mommy feeling better now.?" you looked at him emotionally, who said that daughters were the most considerate little cotton padded jacket.? Sons are also very warm, this really depends on character.

He's soft like candy cotton, you really love him "much better, thank you so much my baby." you both talk and laugh then later on ended up cuddling then you fall asleep, you're much comfortable.

He quietly get off the sofa not disturbing you, then went towards balcony then make a phone call.

_____

The moment you wake up, there's fragrance of foods lingering in the air, how long did you slept! Ay, didn't you going to cook for your son! you quickly sat on the sofa, there's a blanket, it must be your son who cover you with it.

"You're awake.?"

Male voice from the opposite side can be heard, you immediately noticed and blinked your eyes.

"Brother!" you're surprised to see him here at this time, he put notebook aside and picked up the documents "What time is it.? when did you come here, why didn't you wake me up.?"

You asked many questions, seeing the tiredness in your eyes, he felt little mad "What is it.! didn't you asked Rowoon to called me to come over for dinner! then why are you sleeping here!"