31. wanna be your Knight.!

Start from the beginning

He didn't move "I said you're not allowed to go." you frowned "Jeon Jungkook, you..." he suddenly smiled "It would be even better if you were willing to remove surname."

What was that.? Was this brat really good at adjusting his heart now.? he didn't even mind his aunt being present.? Jieun seriously size you up, she had always known the importance of this woman to her newphew but didn't expect him to change so much, to be clingy with Woman!

"Let go.." you struggled to set free but he tightened his grip, knowing that his aunt was witnessing such a scene you lower your voice saying anxiously "If you don't let go, I won't come and take care of you in the future."

Finally he have no choice but to let go and loosened his grip unhappily "Then don't go out."

he was injured and seeing him like this Jieun have really strange feeling, it's the very first time she saw Jungkook being stubborn! she didn't want to make things difficult for her newphew, so she bid goodbye to both of you and left first.

After Jieun left, you coldly glare at him, he's just afraid that his aunt will blame you for this, Jieun is a middleman that introduced Jungkook to Dahyun and she'll be the one who feel bad later on!

"If I didn't go to restaurant that day, perhaps so many things would not have happened, perhaps you and Miss Kim are also be..."

It must have to come fruition! "There are no ifs!" he coldly interrupted "Don't you understand.?"

"What??"

"Five years, why I haven't gotten a divorce! for five whole years without you!"

Yes! And five years ago, he clearly...
you took a few step back "Let's not talk about this, we still have matter to deal."

running away ... again!
his eyes became dark but then laugh softly "Alright, if you don't want then it's fine, in any case, there will always be a time for you to face it in the future."

As long as you stay by his side!

_______

She didn't have any choice but to investigate this matter with Minho, Mrs Kim was just seeing her problem, the one who injured was Jieun's own newphew, how can she help the daughter of her friend when they're against her newphew.?

Dahyun was maybe innocent and her intention wasn't to hurt Jungkook but still she did attack so .. she can't shirk responsibility, she have to pay price no matter what! The person who wanted to destroy other was never categories to be innocent!

"I hate people who make troubles."

_____

"It has been a long time since we last meet, where have you been for the past years.? How have you been.! why couldn't I heard from you.?"

The moment you both sat to have lunch in the small restaurant, Jieun bombard you with questions, you told her that you were in the overseas studying about design, Jieun asked you out to have lunch, you didn't deny or hesitate to give her face.

"Y/n." a familiar name was called out from her but it was also unfamiliar to you that for the moment you thought she's calling someone else, this name... it was a long time ago, countless people used to call you but now it's rarely can be heard!

You briefly tell her that your brother is Kim Seokjin and your name is changed now that there's no news of you, maybe Jieun will have thought that this girl must have some ulterior motives behind but as she know you years ago, you were just the stubborn innocent woman who didn't even know how to show her emotions!

Jieun thought about it and decided to tell about Jungkook's condition since past year after you left him, he was living muddleheaded life everyday, she had seen that her newphew only cares about few people including you!