Chapter 7

(Lucifer) As we arrived at Central Park, I noticed she was still sad and upset about earlier

(Lucifer)
As we arrived at Central Park, I noticed she was still sad and upset about earlier. I took her firmly and led her to the cherry blossom trees. That put a smile on her face. Next, I led her to the bridge. She was in awe of the beauty of springtime. I loved seeing her smile.

I was also in awe of the sight of the cherry blossom trees and how they flowed off the trees in the light breeze. A little breeze came, and her hair began to blow lightly in the wind; I got to get a better view of her. She looks so enchanting...I've never in my life felt this way about anyone. She's perfect in every way without evening trying. She is pure and wholesome; she has a beautiful heart.

She deserves nothing but the best. I'll do everything I can to make her happy and not let anyone hurt her. That ex-husband of hers might become a problem. Let's hope not or else I'll drag his soul to Hell and torture him for all eternity. *smirks*

(Evangelina)

I won't lie; seeing Michael with the h*e, he cheated on me with was heartwrenching. I always thought I would be the one carrying his child. Was I not good enough for him? What did I do? *sighs* It doesn't matter anymore. We're divorced. Stella and Whitney are right; I deserve better. Do I still love Michael, you may ask? Not anymore; I loathe cheaters! Once a cheater, always a cheater.

*Lucifer holds her from behind*

Lucifer...I'll admit I was attracted to him when we first met. He is alluring, mysterious, devilishly handsome, and a gentleman. The flowers he sent me were lovely. How he knew my address, I have no idea. I was first apprehensive of him. At first, I thought he was just some wealthy, arrogant bachelor playboy. Stella told me how Lucifer had been seen with many women at events, probably plus-ones, but I'd never judge someone without getting to know them.

So far, this date has been very sentimental and romantic. Who would've thought he and I had so much in common? Michael and I didn't have much in common; it doesn't matter, though. Today has been excellent. Lucifer surprised me with a bouquet of roses as we watched the beautiful scenery. My favorite!

 My favorite!