4 Misty

Misty wanted to answer him. She began the story again as her nightgown slid down her thighs and pooled around her hips. If it was improper, she didn't care. The feeling of being freed from her anxiety and the nightmare grip her past seemed to have over her life meant that impropriety should be the least of her worries.

"They gagged me, tied my hands and feet, and loaded me into a van. The world began to go black as the van drove away from the coffee shop," she whispered.

They had drugged her and abducted her at gunpoint. She hadn't wanted any of that. Misty shivered. She wondered that she felt no embarrassment at what Winter was doing. He certainly saw her panties beneath her gown.

It didn't seem inappropriate. He had to be a fantasy. That meant he didn't exist. Still, she wanted what he was doing. That made all of the difference.

Winter's hands had parted her knees and were stroking the insides of her thighs. He was so close to her panties that she was sure that he could feel the heat from her sex.

She was wet. It was odd telling him what happened and feeling so turned on at the same time.

Was that what he wanted? Where were things going? How was it helping? It was helping. That was where she remained focused.

She didn't know his face, but his hands felt too good. Maybe he didn't need a face. The ones who'd hurt her had faces and thoughts she'd been too drugged to control. She had learned their names even if it would have been easier if they'd been nameless.

Winter wasn't like them. Maybe she had only dreamed up a fantasy lover as an escape mechanism. That felt far more likely.

"Let's associate the entire abduction differently. No one will ever take you again." Winter's hand cupped her mound through her panties and his hand was big, heavy pressure.

Misty pulled in a breath at the raw possessiveness of his behavior. He was making her a promise based on his strength and power. She didn't know him. She desperately wanted the protection he was offering her. She wanted to feel safe again.

"You're a treasure, rare, and beautiful. You belong to me." His whispered words wrapped around her drawing her to him. They had an intimate connection.

Then his hand slipped into her panties and rubbed her folds open, stroking her clit and dipping into her. Misty was too surprised to push him away. He wasn't hurting her or taking anything that she didn't want to give away. His hand felt good, stroking her.

Could anyone mean what he said? She was dirty. Winter couldn't possibly be serious. She wanted to be wanted. She wanted him to see her as beautiful, not ruined. The thrill rose inside her and spread through her body making her veins buzz.

"You're mine, Misty. I want you for myself. I want to love you, fill you up, kiss you, fuck you for hours, stroke you all over. I want to claim you, mark you as mine, possess you completely. I want you to cum for me."

Misty shuddered as her sex clenched around his finger, and the pleasure radiated through her body in waves. When he said the words, it was like magic. He gave her pleasure but took nothing from her. She sighed as he withdrew his hand. Her body felt lighter. There was no fear, no pain. Being wanted, desired, and loved was what every girl dreamed of.

"You're beautiful. Tomorrow night, wear the blindfold to bed, no panties. Speak to no one of this. When the dream comes, we'll continue. You need to sleep. Rest."

He was moving away from her. She missed his warmth. The closeness of his body had comforted her. The heat he held disappeared.

Winter was gone. She thought she heard the door click.

Misty jerked the blindfold off her eyes. Had she dreamed it? No, Winter had been real. Had he not?

She jumped up and ran to check the door. It was still locked. She shifted the drapes and peered out into the dark. No one was walking away from the university. She was alone.

She had let him finger fuck her until she came. It was so good. It had felt so incredibly right as if he should be hers to play with.

She didn't know him, or what he looked like. She groaned. How had that happened? Had it happened?

She looked at the blindfold in her hands. No panties, wear it again the next night? Was he crazy? Was she crazy?

Misty was locking her door and telling Miles and Laney in the morning. Well, maybe she wasn't going to tell the naughty parts. She walked into the bathroom.

She pulled up her covers after she washed her face and got clean dry panties. Her insides still felt jittery. Damn, Winter knew what he was doing whether he was a figment of her imagination or not.

Who was she lying to? She wasn't about to tell her friends or anyone about some dream lover her mind conjured to ease her mental anxiety. The best she could do was put it out of her mind and try to sleep.

Misty woke the next morning feeling better. She'd slept much better without the blindfold or her earplugs. But she wasn't sure if she'd truly slept alone.

Winter's strong authoritative voice had given her slow easy commands in her dreams from the shadows. It felt as if he spent the night holding her and petting her skin. She never saw his face. It was so strange.

She smiled. She felt more like her old self and less broken. Maybe she could repair some of the damage. Maybe she had some hope. Did it matter if Winter was nothing more than a dream? 

Thank you for reading ch 4. Please be kind and leave a comment to let an old tiger know what you think. -OK