20 Winter

His fangs sank into her leaving his mark on her. Winter drank down daffodils, and the aches were gone. Nausea instantly faded away. The high was like nothing else he'd ever felt.

He sliced his throat open and offered dragon blood to her. Misty drank his essence greedily. The magic drove them indelibly toward the union. Neither of them had real control.

Winter lost where he ended, and Misty began. He helped her undress then stepped out of the shorts he'd put on. Her hands guided him to her. He groaned at her touch.

Was there supposed to be foreplay? This wasn't how he had always imagined it.

She was slick with her juice. He slid into her so slowly. Her magic owned him. His body followed her commands and met her needs.

It was strange that he seemed to be watching himself. He looked down to see where they were joined from her perspective. His cock was buried inside her body where she felt it belonged.

Misty inhaled sharply as her fangs descended and her wings unfurled. They were greyed-black like his hair, edged in black like hers.

He was turning her into his Valkyrie. He was gifting her with his abilities and his magic. It was surreal.

Only once could his magic create a Valkyrie. She would be powerful. None would ever harm her again. He would protect her. She was everything. Misty was Flash's Mouse.

He rolled so that she rode him. Misty rode him forever, and he never wanted to stop the rise and fall of her along his swollen member. The feeling of pleasure radiated through his being building into a crescendo that for the first time in centuries he wanted.

She slowed and shuddered as her climax overcame her. Her eyes rolled up but then refocused on him without closing. Her body vibrated. The pleasure rolled through her into him in waves. He knew what it was for a woman to shatter. He knew what it was for his woman to shatter.

Winter rolled them again so she was beneath him. He wanted to see her shatter again and feel the incredible intensity of it in his mind. He stroked into her letting her glove him in her heat. Her muscles clenched him and stroked him back.

Her thoughts sank into his, and her love flowed into his mind like warm honey. What other men had forced from her, she freely gave to him. The magic was sealing their souls together and locking their minds to one another. The rush was exhilarating.

Mouse came again, and he needed a release. The pressure built and lightning snaked down his spine as his balls drew up. He came hard.

He saw the dragon flames reach for the ceiling as he roared out her name. She smiled up at him. His mind was bright with hers linked to it. It was as if he'd been in the dark his whole life until that moment.

Mouse had become the sun in his mind. Her light illuminated everything. He could hide nothing from her. Winter gave himself away to Mouse.

Her fangs sank into his throat. The dragon inside hissed at the pain-pleasure of being marked by the Valkyrie, then he tasted his mate when she released him. Misty Todofer owned a dragon. She was a pure Ri altoir aigne. She was a Queen of the Mind.

Her magic usurped him and completed him. He was free. He was home. If she willed it, he would obey. Exhaustion overtook him swiftly.

Winter slept with her stroking his hair, her feathers caressing his skin. He was lost to her. The easy darkness of sleep had overtaken his consciousness entirely.

Music played in the distance. It was soft and beautiful like a lullaby. It spoke to him of home and hearth. It called to him with feminine companionship that warmed his heart and healed his soul. Winter McLyon, the dragon Flash, was alone no longer. He smiled and ran on swift feet toward the song that called him from his dream.