"Harley, if you are mad about last night, I'm sorry. I had to—"

"Yes Peter. I would love to know what was so urgent that you couldn't even tell me before running out the door." I looked at him sternly.

"I-" He stopped and looked like he was conflicted with answering that simple question.

"Exactly what I thought." I hastily nodded as I slammed my locker door. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"Wait, Harley—"

"No, Peter. I don't want anymore lies." I took in a deep shaky breath before looking directly at him, "I'm done."

I walked away from him, and went to first period. I sat next to Betty, because I didn't— no I couldn't sit next to him. Not because I was mad at him. Because I was afraid just sitting next to him would make me unmad.

I didn't sit with them at lunch, which ended with MJ making faces at me during gym... along with the other 7 people in this class.

While I was on the floor stretching my legs, I watched Peter with interest. He was acting so weak. Why was he acting so weak?

"Y'know, if you want him to know you are pissed, you shouldn't stare." A voice said from behind me. I turned around to find Betty smirking at me. She sat down next to me and started to stretch her legs also.

"I'm not staring." I said in defense. She scoffed.

"What did he do anyways?"

"None of your business." I replied sternly. She held up her hands in a mocking surrender.

"Okay, you are right. I don't need to know... but knowing Peter, he probably doesn't know what you are mad about. He is like super oblivious."

"No, he knows." I stood up and went to go sit in the stands, leaving Betty behind.

I opened my book bag and pulled out my book. I put it in front of my face, but not to far up that I couldn't see Peter.

He and Ned were doing stretches and Peter started laughing. Probably because Ned something. I had to refrain from smiling at Peter's perfect laugh.

All of the sudden, Peter's face got really serious and his eyes widened. He snapped his head around to the Gym's outside doors and started moving backwards slowly. I put down my book and leaned forward, trying to figure out what he was doing. I glanced at Ned who was looking at Peter with like a knowingly worried face.

Just seconds after Peter's reaction to nothing, the door were busted open and went flying to the other side of the gym.

Peter bolted to the stands and grabbed his bookbag and ran to the bathroom that were in the opposite corner of the gym. Everyone started screaming as a man stepped over the debris of the broken doors. He had these weird bulky things on his wrist that I assumed were arm cannons. The coach told everyone to stay put, but everyone except me got bundled by the gym doors that were connected to the school. I stayed put, since I couldn't move after his eyes scanned over me.

"I'm looking for Spider-Man. I know he is here, the sooner someone tells me where the little bastard is, the sooner I will leave and not blow off your heads!" The guy had a very gruff voice, and his voice was filled with hatred.

His eyes stopped at me and he smirked. "You can be my first example." He lifted his arms and finally, my body allowed me to move and I ducked out of the way. He fired it and I finally realized what those were. And who he was.

Shocker.

He lifted his arms to fire at me again, but then his arms were pulled away by a web. I followed where the web was shot from and I saw right next to the bathroom door, Spidey.