15 " 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁

Start from the beginning

Jiho gulped, biting her inner cheeks.

Can he stop making every words looks so romantic– ?

The male chukled before pulling her closer towards him making Jiho to scream in silent. Mark point at the door using his head.

"You're blocking people to go out. Are you guys done? Dance Club look busy."

Jiho step a back from him, holding her bag strings. "We're done here for today. There's a lot to handle but everything is going smooth so far. It's almost 5 why are you still at school?"

Mark stared down at her. "Waiting for you."

Jiho didn't know what to react. Mark has always been like this around her. His confidence gaze and smooth words making her melt.

"Jiho let's go ho–

Yeonjun cutted himself when he saw the small gap between Mark and Jiho, with Mark staring down at her smiling wide.

Ouch. Why is this hurt?

Jiho turned around when she felt someone staring from her back. Her eyebrows went up.

"Oh Yeonjun. Are you going home already?"

He nodded.

"Walk home safe then."

Yeonjun swallowed the thick lump in his throat, trying to ignore the way his heart aches like his chest tightened as if the space wasn't enough.

He look away from them, gritting teeth. "You too."

He walk away but his leg felt so hard to lift, like it was glued to the floor. He don't want to leave. He want to keep dragging Jiho away from anyone. He wants to bring Jiho along wherever he goes.

But he doesn't want to be selfish. He's aware that Jiho maybe hate it everytime he do that.

"Let's go." Mark said with Jiho nodding at him and they both walk out from the school.

Suprisingly the walk isn't awkward. Instead both of them felt so comfortable and safe.

"Where do you live?" Mark look down at Jiho when he heard the question.

"Not far. 5 house away from you."

"You know where i live?"

"Yes. I always saw you in the morning everytime i want to go to school."

Jiho smiled at that. Mark know where she live, and he watched her every morning. It makes her heart flutter by the thought of that.

"Oh? I thought the stall closed a week ago?"

Jiho look at what Mark was staring at. She saw an ice cream stall looking new, and she can't help but craving it right away.

"Since we already saw it, let's grab some."

Her smile went wider when she heard what Mark said. Ice cream walk with Mark. It sounds like they're on a date.

They walked towards the stall, mouth-watering when they saw the flavours. Mark look at Jiho.

"What flavour do you want? My treat."

"What? No it's fine i can pay by myself. It's just an ice cream after all"

"It's just an ice cream after all so let me pay for you."

Jiho felt bad. He already treat her Banana milk earlier during recess time.

"It's fine, Jiho. I'm the one who want to pay for you. Don't feel bad."

"But still–

"Do you like chocolate or vanilla? Or mint or oh we also have fruits flavour! What will you get? I like watermelon. What about you?"

"Fine. Mango for me."

Mark laughed at her. Jiho look like she gave up with him, her eyebrows drop and her eyes stared at him lazily.

They got the ice cream not long after thar and continue to walk. The sun above their head shine spreading light and heat at the same time.

Jiho panicked when her ice cream started to melt. Mark put his hand under her ice cream and it drop on his palm.

Jiho gasped. "Don't do that! Your hand will get dirty."

"If i don't then it'll drop at your shoes and you won't even notice that." He answer letting out a light chukles.

Mark sighed before handing her his ice cream which Jiho just grab it. He bend down making Jiho widen her eyes.

He tied her shoelaces.

Jiho know this scene. It's like in the drama called 'Descendant Of The Sun'. It's her favourite and now the famous scene is happening to her.

That's it. I have a crush on Mark.

He got up and take back his ice cream, smiling at her from ear to ear. "You need someone to take care of you."