✦𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❷− 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨 ✦

╔═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╗

✦𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❷− 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨✦
𝙂𝙤
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒
-

- ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The 4 personifications were walking through the forest, then they noticed a 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 dashing towards them, at full speed too. Italy was freaking out, he hadn't seeing a monster in some time. Romano was freaking out but managed to calm down himself and his brother. Greece ran towards the monster to kill it. But then a silver arrow came dashing by. Greece noticed the arrow. "Artemis." He mumbled

"Yup, and her hunters." Romano said.
Italy agreed with both of them.

"Oh, her? The Goddess of the hunt, wildness, and moon." America said agreeing with what they were saying. "She'll 100% be suspicious of us, because we're *men* and our 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢."

"I don't wanna deal with her at the moment." Greece muttered. The monster was killed.

"Hope she doesn't notice who we are. I mean you 𝘵𝘸𝘰 have only seen when you guys were young kids? Like me?" Greece questioned.

"Yea, I think she may be able to sense that were not demi-gods. And she won't recognize Alfred." Italy said in a whisper, not wanting Artemis and her hunters to hear what they are saying. Well, here we go, good luck." Artemis walks towards us. Her hunters were looking at them with disgust written all over their faces.

"Who are you, and why do I feel like 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 some of you guys?" Artemis said with a stern expression. Greece only had a tad bit of courage to reply.

"Sorry, I have no idea who you are, we four were just trying to find our way to 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘎reece exclaimed somewhat telling the truth. America stepped up so Artemis could see him a little better.

Artemis sighs. " we are almost at 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, it's about a ten-minute walk, it's that's way, now we'll be on our way. " Artemis said walking away, her hunters sighing in relief. "They are not 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘪-𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴 for Sure." Artemis thought. (𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘰𝘤? 5/7/22- hey future me, stfu your so cringe (past me 1/18/24))

𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎
-

- ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Few I'm so glad that didn't go wrong dudes! " America said in a yell whisper.
They thought that they were far enough to the point where Artemis couldn't hear them. She could.

"Shut the hell up America, you're so loud. " Romano kinda-yelled. They kept walking in silence until they got to 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. "Woah, this looks so cool." The mafia man says.

𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙎
-

- ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Well, those boys are not normal, their aura is different. She thought. "Well hunters, we shall keep walking until we get to 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤!! 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙣-𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜!! 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝!!
𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙥!

481 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.
ಥ_ಥ
╚═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╝