✦𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❶−P𝙡𝙖𝙣✦

✦𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❶−𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣✦
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣.
━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━

Italy was walking over to the American, also know as Alfred. He was talking to him about the gods, & if they knew they, the country's, were alive. Who knows what 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯.

America had asked Italy, Romano and Greece about the God's and their children. They knew more about the than he after all. Alfred knew there are 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢, he also knew that many 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 were supposedly caused by the God's. America was still questioning that one. They went to a private place to speak about this matter.

𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙍

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Italy had added the fact that the children had powers of their Godly parent. America knew this, It was pretty obvious. Greece had noted the fact they now live in America. "huh!?, do they know about us!? I now feel like it's my responsibility to protect everyone. So how could we protect everybody? " America exclaimed.
"Well, what if we went to the camp with disguises?" Greece sleeply said.

"It could work, but 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰ds 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘰... 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯." Romano interjects.

"Gah!" America screamed. " When did you get here?!"

"YOU BASTARD! You invited me too! I know about demigods too." Romano complained.

"Sorry I just forgot that I did, you were late after all." America confessed.

"Now that that's settled, we should try to figure out how to pretend to be demigods?" Greece addressed.

"We could use our human names?" Italy pointed out.

"That could work, so what are your names?" Greece said.

Alfred F. Jones or America

Feliciano Vargas or N. Italy

Lovino Vargas or S. Italy/ Romano

Heracles Karpusi or Greece

"Alright , are all of us going?" America announced.

"No, I'm not going." Greece admitted.

"WHAT!? Why not you'll be a big help!?" They all yelled.

"I can't be doing training all day, I would rather sleep. But if you 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 want me to go I'll go." Greece huffed.
(𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘰𝘤, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!!)

"I was slightly worried, you bastard." Romano said.

"OK so will we leave now?" Italy Wondered.

"No not yet, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 13-15 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥." Greece noted as we walked out of the room. "Do you all know how to became younger? If that's what you call it."