Her mind muddled, "Jennie-ah, why do you keep silent?"

She cleared her throat, trying desperately to be sensible, but there was a small voice inside urging her to tell the truth, "Oppa, I let him go." Her voice almost liked a whisper. There was a moment of silence. Jennie swore she could hear Kai choked.

"Why? Why, Jennie-ah?" He spoke, bluntly "I don't understand. He ruined you. Why did you let him go?" It was the first time he had ever spoken so openly about his disagreement of her decision. Kai had always supported what she wanted and had never argued her back. Jennie felt the rawness in his words. It shocked her. It made her look at him differently. She thought she knew him so well. Jennie was an ambitious man, always in realistic. Was he scared of risking their love? Did he actually think that she was still worthy enough? Her mind was full of unanswered questions, "Jennie-ah, are you ok?" Jennie got back her wondering mind. She concentrated again, to the conversation with her fiancé.

"Yes. I'm fine, a little bit tired."

"I will come to Seoul."

"You don't have to. I'm fine." She refused.

"I will come to find HIM! I will kill HIM!" Kai's voice sounded forcefully.

Jennie shivered, "Please, Oppa. Don't make this thing difficult. I want to forget about it. If you love me, you have to help me." She pleaded now. She couldn't imagine Kai would find Jisoo. She just wanted to forget HIM and moved on with her life, her new life. That's once for all. She could hear his breathing was hard.

He tried to push down his emotion, "Alright, Jennie. I will listen to you. I will be waiting for you in Sydney to start our new life. We can open our own company after getting some experienced in the big company for a few years. This is my plan. I do the designed and you do the structured. We are compatible each other perfectly. I'm an architect and you are my structure engineer. Do you agree?" She nodded blankly,

"How long will your study be finished?"

"I just need approximately one year, but it depends on my last project. I have to be in the construction site minimum for 6 months as a requirement for my last thesis."

"What are you planning to do now? Have you found the company yet?"

"I'm looking forward to it. I have sent my application to a few construction companies but I haven't got any answer yet." She said, desperately. She took a deep breath.

"Be patient. You will get it. You are a smart girl. You will always be, honey."

"Thanks."

"By the way, happy birthday to you, Jennie. It's too late but don't blame me. I couldn't reach you since on your birthday last week." He said, cheerfully. Jennie was stunned, 'Last week it was my birthday.' She had forgotten the time since that tragedy, 'Nobody congratulated me last week. I understood my parents and sister didn't want me to be more upset. I was in the bad mood since I was released from the hospital.' Her mind told her. She felt a prick of tear in her eyes. How thoughtful of Kai.

She muttered softly, "Thanks."

"Next birthday, we will celebrate here in Australia."

*End Of Flashback*

The sound of the bell was shaking her back from her daydreaming. She was alert. Who was coming to her house in this late afternoon? She groaned. Her mother went out and her sister was probably sleeping. She stood up finding her slippers. She peeked from her window to see who was standing on the gate. Her eyes widened. She quickly moved her body from the window before the visitor saw her shadow, 'My God! It's HIM! What is he doing here?! Doesn't he feel pity on me?! Doesn't he know his father has agreed to let me alone before I signed the paper?!' Her heart cried out. The bell rang again. She shuddered, having cold sweats all over her body. Jennie held onto her desk for support as she felt her knees wobbled. It was one shock after another, and she wasn't sure her weak heart could take it.