"stai bene, grazie a dio stai bene" (you are okay, thank god you are okay) aunt v speaks into dad's shoulder "niki" maria takes my attention away from them with a huge hug. it hurts as she grabs my body but i don't care.

"why is he so beat up?" blade walks in and i sigh walking over to him "he was tourtured" i reach my arms up and blade hugs me "watch your hands brandon" lucaino calls out from the living room and i smile pulling away. "what do you mean he was tourtured" maria's head tilts and dad sighs.

"i hear you fought good" daniel smiles and i reach up hugging him aswell. "it good to see your okay" daniel pulls back with a smile "i wouldn't be so sure" i step away pulling my sweatshirt up to reveal my stitches "woah"

blades eyes widen "yea i know" i smile turning around to alice pulling away from dad "niki" her smile grows as she walks over to me and i reach up to give her a hug.

"lucaino what's this word about you being tortured" Maria leans on the archway to the living room and turns her head "dad did you not tell them?" dad nods "i didn't have time considering he was being held captive." i nod walking into the living room and sitting next to luciano.

"that cora girl is downstairs, she's fiesty" aunt v smiles "i can see why you took her in niki" i nod "she reminds me of you" she sits down next to me "when's rose getting here" stefano walks in with dad "in the next day or two" i nod okay a day of rest for all of us.

...

"no way" alice's eyes widen "why was the window so cheap" i shrug as alice chews on the inside of her cheek she's off. alice keeps close to herself with her hoodie covering her hands only allowing her fingers to show. she chews on her bottom lip and keeps glancing away after speaking. "hey are you okay" i touch her knee and she nods.

"yeah i'm fine just really happy you're okay" i nod brushing her unease off. "i'm excited to tourture rose, like i actually can not wait." i plop back into my comforter that smells like me and my shampoo.

"are you going to hurt that girl, cora?" i lean on my elbows "no i'm not actually. i want to help her" i smile softly "when i found her she was using this distraction method rose taught me, i want to make her strong" i nod "look at you playing mom" hazel pokes me and my eyes rolls "not mom, maybe older sister" i hum.

"do you want to tourture rose with us alice? I'd love to see what you're capable of" my head tilts as I sit up. alice chews on her bottom lip for a moment "i'm okay, i probably shouldn't it wouldn't be good for the baby" i nod okay that makes sense wait-

"what?" she smiles pulling a pregnancy test out of her sleeve "oh my god!" mine and hazels smiles widen "you're pregnant?" i smile and she nods smiling wide with tears in her eyes. "we're going to be aunts!" hazel and i reach over and pull alice onto a hug.

i can feel her cry happy tears for a moment "does stefano know?" we pull back and  hazel wipes the tears from alice's face "no i don't know how to tell him. I thought i'd tell you guys first, that easy" she plays with her hands "oh my god" I hold my face.

when i first met alice i didnt really want to be an aunt, i'm not sure why. maybe it was because at the time no one knew when stefano was going to settle down. or maybe because we didn't want some random woman living in out house because stefano was being stupid and didn't use protection. now i just see how happy stefano is and how happy she is. i know stefano really loves her and he will be more than happy to be a dad.

"niki you own me twenty bucks" hazel holds her hand out and my brows furrow "why?" she hums "i called it, stefano is the first parent out of you four" my eyes widen as i remember the bet from many years ago.