chapter 49: misson

here's nikis and hazel dresses!!

enjoy lovelies <3

There's no way Luciano's okay

There's no way Luciano's okay. This morning I woke up to Luciano in my shower. he kissed me on the forehead and left.

Hazel and I walk downstairs to a clean house. The house is still quiet as it was before and I take my seat next to stefano.

"today's the day" i pour myself some water. "yep" antonio takes a sip of coffee. "what time are you meeting them?" luciano tilts his head "9:00 meeting them in front" i cut into my waffles.

"I've told all the workers to act like they don't know you guys" hazel and i nod "looking through their instagrams alex definitely has a type, small girls with dark hair" i slide my hands up my face.

"I've gone through the other one's instagram,safe to say he likes it all" hazel leans on her hand "on monday i'm bringing the members back into the house,we can't move on if we keep it up like this"

we all nod "that's a good idea,it might help having distractions too" luciano eats some of his food.

Dad nods and the rest of breakfast is quiet.

...

walking into luciano's room his bathroom door is open and steam pours out of the bathroom. I peek my head through and the glass shower is all foggy but I can tell Luciano is under the water leaning on the opposite wall.

"niki?" i hum "yea i just came to check on you" i can see that Luciano nods through the steam "i'm getting out now anyway i'll be in my room in a minute" i nod and turn around walking over to his bed.

After a minute Luciano walks out with a towel around his waist wow. He slips into some clothes and meets me on his bed.

when he gets closer to me my eyes widen at his arms "luciano your all red" my hands touch his tattooed bicep. his skin is dry to the touch "yea my shower was hot" he lays down next to me "shouldn't you be getting ready"

I nod "probably." I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know how I'm gonna keep it together at the club." I slid my hand along my neck and raise my head to the ceiling. "how are you going to keep it together?" I look back at Luciano's tired face.