chapter 40: tease

getting into the house my feet ache and i rip off my shoes before i'm even fully inside. I plop down on the stairs and wait for everyone to come inside. Hazel sits on the step above me and Alice sits on the step below me.

"dante'' dad, who's drunk, touches dante's shoulder "i gotta have you over for breakfast or something" dante smiles "there's no need for that sir-" dad places a finger over his mouth "sh sh sh im going to have you over for breakfast or something,you're with my son it's only right." pulling away from Dante,dad drunkenly smiles.

"i'm off to bed,don't wake me" her turns his feet and walks down the hallway of his office "dad that's your office" vin calls out and dad turns back around "right i'm always in work mode,i gotta fix that i think"

he shuffles over to the archway that leads into the living room and he opens the door that's hidden behind a fake bookcase. "good night my children and the people that are also here"

dad shuts the door before we can say goodnight "well now i see what dad doesn't get drunk too often" stefano laughs "you know, i think he's crossed saw him smoking some zaza before" my eyes widen no way "hazel your kidding" i look up at her

"i wish i was, d-man really went all in tonight" she nods as she speaks "i must be old because what the fuck is a zaza? and what does being crossed mean '' stefano titles his head as he leans on the wall. Hazel and I laugh "I forget that you aren't from New york, in other words our dad was smoking weed" i place my elbows on my knees.

Everyone is just as surprised as i am."and what's being crossed mean?" Vinchenzo points at us "baby you don't know what that means?" hazel seems a little upset "no i have zero clue" hazel groans "it means he's both high and drunk,best feeling in the world if you ask me" she shrugs.

"I'm going to have to agree with Hazel on that one," Luciano smiles, "you've been crossed?" i tilt my head at him "i didn't know there was a name for it but yes i have been" he smiles "damn luch talk about a party boy" stefano smiles before walking up to alice

"Okay well we're off to bed thank you for the vocabulary lesson goodnight" Stefano grabs Alice and moves past us to get up the stairs.

Luciano grabs my hand and we say goodnight to everyone before walking to his room. We calmly walk the halls until we get to his door. He opens it, letting me walk in first and shutting it behind him.

I take my gloves off and necklace before turning around to Luciano who grabs my face and kisses me. It catches me off guard but I melt into the kiss.

After a few moments the kiss grows hungry and Luciano is stepping back. We made it to his couch and I lay down with him getting on top of me,without breaking the kiss.

Luciano places his knee between my thighs holy shit. his lips trail down my neck and he places my hands above my head. He reaches my collarbone and pulls away just a little. "I've been waiting to have you to myself all night" he voice is breathless as his lips brush against my skin giving me chills.

I smile as he becomes face level with me "well we're alone. you can have your way with me" i take send him a smile and 'fuck-me-eyes' causing his breathing to change.

he pulls himself off of me and holds his hand out. I take his hand and he pulls me up. "turn around for me" and I do. Lucaino kisses my cheek and trails down my jaw, and then my neck. "May I take your dress off?" he tugs at the flowey part or the dress.

"you may" i nod as i speak. luciano places small,slow kisses down my neck and his hands start to unzip my dress. i hold the front of my dress as luciano's lips trail to my collarbone and shoulder.