chapter 2:the Delucas

Considering we were having people over I kicked Hazel out of my room at 1am to get a few hours of sleep. "Hey psycho wake the fuck up" i hate when Stefano wakes me up because he pulls me out of bed each time. "No i don't wanna, it's too early" i hate waking up "the Delucas are coming and it's 10:30 and it's 9:05." "No" he sighs and then rips me from my warm bed and over his shoulder "LET ME DOWN" if I kick and punch him hard enough he'll let go right? He doesn't and he puts me down "get ready" and he walks out as if i didn't just attempt to cause him internal bleeding

...

I put my dress on which is definitely too sexy for a first time meeting with someone,but who gives a shit if you're gonna do something at least look hot. A simple spaghetti strap body con dress is totally gonna piss my brothers off,so it's perfect. I hear light footsteps behind me and when i look in my closet mirror i see hazel in a some jeans and a black tube top "you look so hot" ugh i love my best friend "look at u babe i could kiss you right now" she takes my hand and we walk downstairs "so like i heard that the new guy is really hot,like vin hot." huh? I mean it's no secret that hazel has had a crush on vinchenzo since we were 15 but hot? "So you wanna fuck my brother" she looks shocked as to what she just said "oh shut up" we make our way to the dining room and i see three people with their backs to us.

"Good mor- niki, go change" i got the reaction i needed out of Antonio. Stefano and Vinchenzo look at me and don't even say anything because one look at my grin they knew I would only enjoy their response. The family turns to me and my eyes trail to each one when I land on a greek god of a man. His eyes search my body for a second before he holds his hand up "hi im Luciano" i take his hand only to receive my biggest pet peeve of all. He shakes my hand like i'm gonna break "oh come on Luciano shake my hand like a man will you" im so tired of men thinking im fragile,the only fragile thing about me is,well nothing i'm just better than everyone. He looks shocked at first. You got him there niki. He shakes my hand like a normal person and I take my seat at the table.

"Why haven't we met before?" Ms.deluca sips her mimosa as her husband takes a seat beside her and I can't help but notice the tiniest flinch as he touches her shoulder. I brush it off. I feel rage after i think of my mother "oh my moms a whore,so she left me and i joined my family here when i was 14" smiling as my see my father grab his fork a little tighter. Antonio nearly chokes on his water. Vinchenzo scratches his nose to hide the smile he's holding back and Stefano snorted at my statement about our mother. She left them when she was pregnant with me and they haven't seen her since so we all share the same hatred for her.

As for Luciano he freezes completely as he's putting eggs in his mouth. Ms.deluca looks shocked and Mr.deluca is just confused. An awkward silence hits the room only to be broken by Vinchenzo "well now that that's out of the way i think we should talk about Luciano joining us"

Luciano talks about his reasons for becoming part of the mafia and how it's always been a dream. He takes his glass of water to his lips and I see his hands. HOLY MOTHER THE EVER VIRGIN-calm yourself niki that's when i shift in my chair noticing the pool that has now formed in my underwear. I dont act shocked or anything. I'm able to hide my emotions well thanks to good ol mother dearest,I simply cross my legs and contain the feeling.

...

It's now noon and Luciano and I are getting along very well. We all collectively decided that we wanted to go for a swim so hazel and I went to my room to change. "You saw his hands too right' Hazel spits it out as soon as I shut my bedroom door. "Um bitch yes i was internally freaking out" she walks over to my bikini draw and pulls out a dusty orange bikini "hey pass me my green bikini with the low rise bottom" she goes through the draw and throws the item i asked for at me "thank you sexy" she laughs and chomps the air at me we have seen each other naked  countless time over our 12 year friendship so we change in front of each other with no issue.

We got the the pool and I lay back on one of the lounge seats. Hazel and i tan all the time so we already have sunscreen,a speaker,sunglasses and bikini wraps in a basket nearby. After about 15 minutes of laying down I feel a presence over me and open my eyes "i'm sorry niki" Vinchenzo is clearly apologizing for the bed issue. Oh I'm gonna get him on this "sorry for?" he sighs in annoyance but gives in "im sorry for fucking someone in your bed and not cleaning up" i smile as he knows he defeated "i accept your apology Vinchenzo" "im also sorry for throwing you in the pool" huh? "You didn't-" he cuts me off by picking me up and running towards the pool "PUT ME DOWN YOU RHINO SHAPED BASTARD" i kick and punch and hard as i can but in the end i get thrown in the pool with Antonio, Stefano, Vincenzo,and Luciano jumping in after me. Hazel hops in and we start playing pool games.

Eventually it turns into the boys throwing me and hazel around to each other. Luciano joined it at some point and despite the reaction he gave my body before him catching me when i had most of my skin exposed wasn't so bad i mean after all i am not gonna fall on my knees for a man that's pathetic. I will say this man shirtless is quite attractive.

...

It's now 10pm Mr. and Mrs.Deluca just left meaning me and Hazel can go down to the kitchen to steal some alcohol from my dad's bar and get snacks before heading to my room and watching Netflix.

After about two hours of watching The Vampire Diaries "i would let Kai Parker motus me anyday" taking another sip of my vodka "agreed" that's when hazel gets a text I keep watching and she replies to the text puts her phone down and her phone buzzes again "whos texting you at this hour? Green eyes from the bar?" she smiles "yea im so nervous for tomorrow like we both know ive had sex before but i dont know im like excited." i turn to her, pausing the tv "hazel excited for a dick appointment? That's a new one" "oh shut up" she playfully pushes my shoulder and we continue watching.

Half hour later her phone buzzes again this time she doesnt check it at all and changes her vibe. She yawns and stretches and looks at the time "shit its almost 1 i should get to sleep i need to be well rested for tomorrow" ok ms im so scared to get dick after 2 years "yea your right im pretty tired too" she hugs me and gives me a kiss on my cheek "goodnight hot stuff"she says as she gets up from my bed "goodnight mamacita" i flip her off and she does the same as she exits my room. I keep on watching for another few hours when I realize the alcohol is starting to hit and feel slightly tipsy. I stopped drinking because I don't wanna be hungover in the morning. I put a hoodie over my barely clothed body and head downstairs being as quiet as possible. I put the titos back on its shelf and walked outside to listen to music. On nights that I can't sleep, I go outside by the pool and watch the sunrise.

I notice that Luciano is sitting there and I'm not taken back by it or anything. I just didn't expect anyone else to be awake at 4 am. I walk towards the pool as I get closer. I notice he's shirtless and I can see his back muscles which I didn't notice when we were in the pool. Damn this man is hot "Hey" i sit down next to him on the couch looking towards the beach "oh hey,what are u doing awake" i chuckle a little "i could ask you the same thing" i rest my head on my knee looking at him "you can't sleep either can you" he turns his head to me "nope"

We sit in a comfortable silence because i gesture the speaker in my hand "i've got a playlists for sunrises" he smiles still looking straight ahead"have at it"