"Ridiculous!!!!!" Mr. Kim snapped at him "This cannot be MY son!!"

"I thought as much as well, Sir. The difficult part is that this is Jisoo's statement.  This is what he himself said in front of the police officer.  He's the one taking all the blame. He admitted himself guilty. It's for this reason that I cannot bail him."  For the first time in his career, Park Jimin sounded defeated.

Hearing his lawyer's explanation, Mr. Kim put his hand over his forehead, "I don't know what's wrong with that boy. Jisoo is smart. Why would he act so careless this time? For all we know, that girl could have trapped him."

"Mr. Kim, I met Jisoo earlier at the police station. Sir, he looks terrible. In the 15 years I have known him, I've never seen him like this. He seems to be feeling a deep regret for what he's done to that girl."

Mr. Park continued softly, "I tried to make a plea for him, but he refused. He kept telling me that he was guilty."

There was a long moment of silence.

"Alright" Mr. Kim said, quickly. "You come to my office at 9 o'clock sharp. Give me the profile of that girl."

"Ok. I will meet you there." Jimin answered in relief.

"By the way, Jimin-shi, have you come up with a solution to free my son?" There was a big sigh from the other end of the line.

"The only way to make him a free man is to get the girl to annul her allegation against Jisoo."

"Make her do it before you meet me at the office. Offer her money or whatever it is that she is after. Just bring my Jisoo home. Bring my only son back." Mr. Kim said sadly at the end of his statement.

"I understand, Sir. I will see you later."

The phone call ended a while ago, but Mr. Kim still held onto the phone. He stared blankly. How could Jisoo get involved in this incident? He must have known that this would definitely ruin his own name, his family's great name. Mr. Kim sighed again, hoping that it was only a dream. His mind was somewhat at ease, as he believed his trusted lawyer would handle this situation wisely. He cursed again, to that girl who stirred that big trouble. 'What was her name? Jennie? Jennie who? Damn!' he thought.

He stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it harshly and shouted to his housekeeper, "Bring all today's newspaper into my room Right Now!"

Less than 2 minutes later, all morning newspaper was lying on his bed. He saw his nightmare. He took one of them that was placed on top of those piles. He blinked his eyes several times before he read the big title on the front page:

Kim Jisoo: SON OF BILLIONAIRE KIM HYUN-SUK IN JAIL

He turned his eyes down to the first paragraph:

'Police have caught the billionaire's son, Kim Jisoo, age 25, at his father's hotel, while having a wild party at 2 o'clock last night. Kim Jisoo is reported to have been charged for very serious crimes, such as a drug usage, public intoxication and sexual harassment. According to his father's lawyer, Mr. Park Jimin, this matter isn't clear enough for clarification. He suggested waiting for more information before the court hearing next month. Mr. Kim is well known as the owner of the big ten hotels in Seoul, Japan and China.  With Kim Jisoo being the only son of the billionaire, it's more than likely that he would be the successor of his father's supreme business. However...'

Mr. Kim closed the newspaper harshly. He couldn't read the rest of the article. He grabbed another newspaper. Looking at the title, he knew that the content would be the same as the first one. He threw all the newspapers to the floor in frustration. He walked towards his bathroom to take a shower hoping that cold water would clear his muddled mind.