1

IMPORTANT !
this story is just for fun and for the sake of my freetime, im writing this story for yall <3
definitely recommend playing the videos i put up in each chapter, lets u dive more into the chapter and really feel the vibe im going for!

June 7th, 2019
12:30 PM

Zendaya was sitting in her trailer, legs crossed on her phone until someone had knocked on the door.
"Zendaya! We need you for this part." yelled the director, then popped tom in his spidey suit jumping up and down waving.
"Come on!" Tom was hyped, this was near the end of the movie and him & Zendaya were supposed to film a scene where MJ and Peter have their first kiss and confess their feelings.
He knew his and Zendayas relationship was rocky, but he really liked Zendaya thought she stopped being interactive with him.
Zendaya stretched and yawned, "Okay, I'm coming." Then glanced at Tom giving him the little smile she does and waved at him, it was short lived as the director grabbed him away, "Okayy buddy, enough. Come on." he said chuckling at Tom.

ON SET

"Alright, follow the script. Do the kissing and all, but remember AWKWARD KISSING. We wanna replicate young teenage love, its all on the script. Ill give you a moment to read it one last time." The director said on his chair.
A few moments passed, Zendaya & Tom both looked up at eachother at the same time indicating they were ready.
"You're ready?" Tom asked
"Yeah." Zendaya said hesitant
ACTION! (this is just the actual script to make it realistic, you can skip it if you want.)

MJ: Hey!
Peter Parker: Hey!
MJ: Are you okay?
Peter Parker: I'm okay. You okay?
MJ: Yeah, Uh yeah.
Peter Parker: Is everybody else okay?
MJ: Yeah, everyone's okay.
Peter Parker: What happened?
MJ: T- th- There was just the drones, and they were following us, and then they just stopped. Was that you?
Peter Parker: Yeah.
MJ: Did you get him?
Peter Parker: Yeah.
MJ: Well, I brought that. In case you needed some help.
Peter Parker: Thanks.
MJ: Anyway, there was a sweaty guy in the tower with us. I think he works for you or something. He- he gave me this.
Peter Parker: No. No. Oh, MJ, I'm so sorry. I had this plan, this stupid plan.
MJ: Peter.
Peter Parker: I wrote it down, I was gonna buy you this and give it to you in Paris at the top.

This was the first part of the kiss, this whole moment they would be kissing three times.
Zendaya leaned in for the kiss they had to do. Tom had to be stuttering to go with the script but either way, he was stuttering on the script and in real life.

(SKIP TO 2:31 TO SEE THE DELETED SCENE OF THE KISS)
"And you..you kissed me? What?"

MJ: Yeah. I don't really have much luck when it comes to getting close to people. So I lied... I wasn't just watching you because I thought you were... Spider-Man.
MJ: I actually like it better broken.
Peter Parker: I really like you.
MJ: I really like you too.
They waited an awkward moment of staring into each others eyes for a few seconds.
Then they had to do the second kiss, Zendaya was planning on doing the awkward kiss like the director had said but Tom didn't do exactly what the director said.
As Zendaya leaned in for the kiss, Tom put his hand on Zendayas cheek pulling her in closer,
this was very unexpected. Zendaya was brung back a bit, but went along with it hesitantly putting her hands on Toms face as-well. They could really feel the intimacy in this moment, the kiss felt real and alive — only for a second though.
"CUT!" The director called out.
"Alright, okay. That was GREAT, but we need an awkward kiss. The third kiss is where its a bit more passionate but quick. Lets not get too excited about kissing eachother."
The last sentence made Jacob burst out laughing, "Exactly, calm yourselves down!!"
He said struggling to speak words without giggling.
Zendaya just stood there annoyed giving a stare to Jacob, while Tom was nervously laughing.
"Haha, right.."
They redid the scene and kisses, correctly this time might I add.
Zendaya was excused as it was only Toms scenes now. Her parts were all done, she ran into her trailer excitedly but also in relief flopping on her couch.
She pulled out her phone posting an IG story with a big smile, captioned "FILMING IS DONE!!!". Then she heard a knock, it was Jacob.
Jacob invited himself in and giggled again, "You good?"
Zendaya stared at him and spoke in a manner of curiosity of what type of mischief he was up to. "I'm fine..?"
"You both enjoyed that kiss a bit too much, huh?"
Zendaya immediately defended herself, "Uh-uh, nope. I was going for an awkward kiss, and Tom decided for a passionate kiss! I didn't even know what the hell he as doing, I just went along. Nothing more, nothing less. Me and him are done and over."
Jacob raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, well it kind of makes me think otherwise the way you were so defensive." He teased.
Zendaya sighed, giving a sign she was serious — well mostly serious.
"Jacob, I really don't have anything special with him anymore. I'm talking to someone else and Tom .. I don't know! He's doing his own thing. These relationships don't work Jacob."
Jacob's one raised eyebrow turned into two raised eyebrows,
he remembered who she was talking to. That other Jacob dude,
what was his name, Jacob.. Jacob Elordi?
"Oh, right." he said, his jolly mood disappearing. Honestly, he was the BIGGEST Tom and Zendaya shipper.
"Yeah just, just let it go Jacob. Trust me, we lost that spark."
Jacob sighed and got up, "Have a good night Zendaya."

A few hours had passed, it was 10:24 PM now.

Zendaya had gone out there to see how Tom was doing with the filming, yeah they had an embarrassing moment but Zendaya finished filming and she wasn't selfish.
Tom was doing pretty okay, he didn't really have stunts to do near the end of the movie so it was just really laidback.
It was several hours before they finished filming, but then news got out to them that they had one more scene they had to film. It was like a little surprise the director planned on, Zendaya was extremely shocked, her and tom had to be swinging like 9292838829292 feet high!
"Woah, wait." she said surprised. "Toms going to be swinging with me, right ...?"
"I mean we can arrange that." the director said
"You mean you were gonna have me swinging by MYSELF?"
"Calm down, I was joking. Yeah, of course Tom's gonna be with you. He's spider-man."
The cast laughed at Zendaya freaking out while Tom was on the floor screaming inside,
he was so miserable and he thought he was really done.
As time passed and the cast chatted, they gradually left home. Leaving Tom and Jacob left.
The silence lasted for a bit, until Jacob spoke.
"So, you and Zendaya .. Done?"
"Yeah, we couldn't be together. I have different standards for our relationship and so does she. We had our differences but I don't know, I just couldn't move on from where I wanted our relationship to go to and then we argued, and argued, and argued.."
Jacob opened his mouth to say something but Tom continued, soon just becoming a rant.
"I really just wanted her and me to be, public. But she didn't want to make it public.
I've always been really private my whole life and I felt Zendaya would be my release from the privacy. I wanted people to know who I would plan the rest of my life with and who made me better than I was before. She said we couldn't and we kept arguing, we were petty."

REWIND TO THEIR BREAKUP
A FEW MONTHS BACK
Zendayas head was laying on Toms lap while she was on her phone.
"Z.."
"Mm yeah?"
"I know you don't like talking about this, but please. Could you please consider us going public?"
Zendaya sat up straight and stared at him, "Tom, why are you so stuck on this? This is the fifth time you've asked of this."
"No I know—"
"No tom, no is no. I don't want us going public. We don't need to show the world us, this is something between you and me. No one else needs to be involved in this, why are you so desperate for publicity?"
"What?" Tom asked in a defensive manner.
"You heard me sweetheart, no."
"Do you really think that low of me? I'm not fucking doing this for publicity Z. I'm doing this because I want to appreciate you and show the world that I'm not who I am because I was born this way. There's people around me that influence the way I am and motivate me to keep going. I love you Z, I just want this one simple thing."
Zendaya scoffed, "Wow, language, okay. You're gonna tell me you aren't doing this for publicity because you want to appreciate me? Thats bull crap, Tom I really want to make this work but its not a need to tell the world our relationship just to show what and who makes you who you are. It's already horrible the way we have dating rumors and long distance issues. We cant make something like this public without the right state of our relationship."
Zendaya got up grabbing her car keys and walked out of the room.
"Where you going? You can't just run away from arguments Z!" Tom yelled after her
"This argument is over, i'm not considering this anymore." Zendaya said calmly.
"Stop being so dramatic Z, it was just a question that could've been taken into consideration.."
"Tom, you need to realize sometimes you can be in the wrong, stop acting like none of this is your fault and its all mine and im the dramatic one." — "Matter of fact, we can't do this anymore. I know you're gonna bring it up again and really tom, I dont think you can even handle what we have now. This is as best as we can get it and you're continuously trying to ruin it all for publicity. Just stop, okay?" She turned around and walked out the house, getting into her car.
"Shit, Z wait! Come on, you cant be serious." He ran to the car tapping on the windows signaling for her to open them.
Zendaya rolled down her windows, I'll give you the last word for the sake of your fucking man pride. Hurry it up." She said with teary eyes from holding her anger in.
"You don't have to do this Zendaya, I love you. Please don't leave."
"I'm sorry, I love you too." The car pulled out of the driveway and slowly faded into the distance.
Tom broke down on the doorsteps in tears.

END FLASHBACK

Toms rant didn't help with Jacobs curiosity, he was most likely going to bring it up with Zendaya. He knew she'd be annoyed and didn't know if it was okay but his natural urges would make him anyways.