Ch. 17 - TERESA

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

Chapter Seventeen💀 Teresa 💀

Chapter Seventeen
💀 Teresa 💀

"No. There's gotta be another way." Joan said as they all stood around a table, "Like what? You've seen the building. She is our only way in." Gally said. "You really think she's gonna help us?" Thomas asked and Gally shrugged slightly, "I don't plan on asking for her permission." Gally said, making Joan scoff.

"Oh, even better." She said sarcastically, "Am I missing something here? This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? Same dick?" Brenda asked making Joan dramatically gesture over to her while Gally pointed at her. "I like her." He said and Joan just groaned while running her hands down her face.

"What's going on?" Brenda asked, looking at Joan and Thomas making them look at her, "What, are you afraid your little friend's gonna get hurt?" Newt asked, making them look at him shocked. "Hmm? Because this has obviously never been just about rescuing Minho. Has it?" Newt asked making Thomas turn to him.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Thomas asked and Newt stood up, "Teresa. She's the only reason that Minho's even missing in the first place. Now we finally have an opportunity to get him back. And what? You neither want to because of her? Because deep down inside you both still care about her, don't you? Just admit it. We all know Joan's memory dreams are still going on." Newt said as everyone watched him in shock.

"Newt-"

"Don't lie to me!" Newt yelled, making some of them jump at his sudden outburst. "Don't lie to me!" He said before he slowly started to realize what was going on as he glanced around, "Sorry. I'm sorry." He said before walking away.

A few minutes later, Joan and Thomas walked out onto the roof where Newt was sitting on the ledge. "Sorry about that. Back there." Newt said as they walked up to him and Joan sat down next to him. "I guess I can't hide this anymore." Newt said before pulling up his sleeve making Thomas crouch down.

There were dark purple and blue veins going up Newt's up. Just like a crank. "Why didn't you tell me?" Thomas asked and Newt glanced at them, "Didn't think it would make any difference. All I know is that WICKED must have put me in that maze for a reason. Maybe it was literally just so they could tell the difference between immunes like you guys and people like me." He said and Joan stared at him for a moment.