Ch. 14 - TUNNEL OF HORRORS

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

▪︎ 💀🌎💉 ▪︎

Chapter Fourteen💀 Tunnel Of Horrors 💀

Chapter Fourteen
💀 Tunnel Of Horrors 💀

After a while of driving, Frypan slowed the car down as they came up to a tunnel before the four of them got out of the car. "You want us to go in there?" Joan asked, pointing at the tunnel as she glanced back at Thomas who was looking at the map.

"I don't wanna come across as too negative, but I mean, if I was a Crank, that's exactly where I would be." Newt said and Thomas glanced up from the map, "I don't think we have much of a choice." He said and they all stared at the tunnel.

"All right. I get shotgun." Newt said before walking back to the car.

A little while later, they drove cautiously through the tunnel, the car shaking every so often from potholes. "Well, here we go." Frypan said as Thomas, Joan and Newt shined flashlights around to look at where the car's lights didn't reach. "Yeah, just take it nice and slow." Newt said and Frypan drove around cars.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Frypan mumbled as he hit the brakes when they saw someone standing in the middle of the road. "It's okay. It's just one, so take it slow, go around him. We'll be fine." Thomas said and Joan pursed her lips.

"I say just hit him dead on." She said as she leaned forward, "Joan." Newt said, making her look at him. "What?" She asked, "Don't be the devil on his shoulder." Newt said making Joan make a quiet noise of offense.

"Take it slow. Take it slow." Frypan said as he turned back to the wheel while Newt rolled up his window. Thomas leaned back a bit before glancing out his window only to jump when he saw a woman standing outside. "Please." The woman said before trying to open the door that was locked, "Help me." She said.

All of the sudden someone hit Joan's window making them jump and look over to see a man. He didn't look like most cranks they've seen but, definitely worse than the woman. "Please. Please! Let me in." The woman said, "Okay. Fry, we gotta go." Thomas said before a crank hit Frypan's window making him jump.