7

" Woah..., Xiao Zhan's mate is so pretty! Truly!" Lusi said, hovering over Wang Yibo's sleeping body. She did meet the omega a lot of times, but always saw him frowning and growling at Xiao Zhan. She had never seen Wang Yibo looking so pretty.

" shh... Don't talk! He is waking up!"

Yu Yang said as he pulled Lusi back, which made her let Wang Yibo's hand go.

Wang Yibo, of course, heard them as he opened his eyes. He blinked cutely, trying to clear his mind. His eyes fell on Lusi, then Yu Yang, which made him frown a bit.

" Wang Yibo!!! Are you awake?! How are you feeling?! Do you feel pain anywhere?!" Lusi asked as soon as Wang Yibo opened his eyes.

Wang Yibo looked at Lusi weirdly as he remembered her as someone who took his alpha away.

"Yeah! Why did you ask all my questions?! Who is the doctor here, me or you!" Yang yelled at Lusi, hitting her head, which made Wang Yibo notice the alpha.

" Wang Yibo., how are you feeling?! Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?!" asked Yu yang, noticing the boy looking at him.

" I am fine! " Wang Yibo said in a low voice, still looking at them weirdly.

" Who!!" Wang Yibo asked slowly as he felt his dry throat.

" I am Yu Yang, your personal doctor, I guess. You might not know, but I have already checked on you 3 times. First time in your heat, second time last night, and today., to add more, I am Xiao Zhan's senior brother...!" Lu yang said in one breath, making Lusi look at him weirdly.

Feeling Wang Yibo had a dry throat, Yu Yang gave him water and smiled sweetly.

" MY pup...?! " Wang Yibo asked fearfully. Even though he could feel his child, he still wanted to know if it was alright or not.

" Don't worry., they are healthy!" Yu Yang smiled at Wang Yibo reassuringly.

"They?!" Wang Yibo asked in shock.

" Humm twins., haven't that bastard friend of mine told you?!" Yu Yang said in annoyance. Ahh what to do with his idiot friend?

"Yeah...! Who are you calling bastard?! Hump., it's you who is a dumb bastard here!" Lusi yelled at Yang, making Wang Yibo flinch as it was the first time, he heard Lusi speaking so loudly.

" How have I become a dumb bastard?!" Yang asked, looking at Lusi with a pout, making the omega angry.

" From your Birth., hump look at Zhan, he took advantage of Wang Yibo's heat and got himself the omega he loved and look at you., made us put a whole drama still won't mark me! "Lusi said in annoyance.

Yang pouted hearing Lusi's rant.

Wang Yibo, who was listening to all the rants, looked at them in shock.

" aren't you going to marry Xiao Zhan?! "Wang Yibo asked, making them look at him weirdly.

" Are you crack?! Why will she marry Xiao Zhan?! "Yang asked in shock.

" isn't she his fiancée?! " Wang Yibo asked with a throbbing heart. His heart was hurting to even say it because he had seen Xiao Zhan with her almost always.

" you are his mate?! " Yang replied, looking at Wang Yibo like he had grown horns.

" but..."

" Yeah Wang Yibo! I am sorry for the misunderstanding but I am not your mate's fiancée, we were acting that day because of this dumb head!" Lusi cut Wang Yibo in the middle, hitting Yang's head.