3

" You are in heat ?!"

Wang Yibo heard Xiao Zhan's husky voice as he fought all the way up towards the room where the alpha took him. Wang Yibo knew he really messed up. He should have known to do anything but provoke an alpha. But he was never scared of alphas.

At least Xiao Zhan was not the alpha who he feared. That alpha never humiliated his omega status. Never hit him first without being hit. Never tried to touch him inappropriately. Never say anything harsh before being spoken harshly. Never use his pheromones intentionally to make him weak.

Xiao Zhan is an alpha everyone dreams of. Sadly, he never daydreams. This alpha respected omega too much. He hates to admit at some point that this alpha respects him too. But respect does not count as love.

Wang Yibo yelped, feeling himself being shoved onto the bed with force. Before he knew, he was growling at the alpha who manhandled him. He felt both scared and humiliated. He was scared to even imagine what he was getting into; he was feeling humiliated for showing his weak and pathetic side to the alpha whom he wished to own. He couldn't accept Xiao Zhan looking down on him.

Wang Yibo choked onto his own breath, feeling suffocated as Xiao Zhan again let his pheromones out, filling the whole room making Wang Yibo hiss at him. All the good thoughts Wang Yibo had about Xiao Zhan snapped like a mirror.

"good! Heat is good progress! Last time you fell unconscious when I let my pheromones out! I would have been disappointed if you fell unconscious like a weak sicky omega!" Xiao Zhan said with a gin as he tore Wang Yibo's shirt open, making the boy kick his stomach. Next moment, Xiao Zhan kissed the floor as Wang Yibo directly kicked his chest.

"Hahaha... Good...! Very good! I don't like those Omega who sit still and spread their legs open! Let's fight it then!" Xiao Zhan said as he wiped the blood from his nose.

Wang Yibo whimpered as he was again pinned onto the bed by a furious Xiao Zhan who stripped of his jeans, leaving him with only underwear.

"You sure got decent looks! Must say the prettiest among all the omega who approached me like you did!" Xiao Zhan whispered into Wang Yibo's ear, making him angry.

Wang Yibo punched Xiao Zhan's face in anger as he heard Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan just laughed crazily and stripped Wang Yibo totally nude, making him try to hide himself.

"tich _ so weak...! " Xiao Zhan said, clicking his tongue as he held Wang Yibo in a place and spread Wang Yibo's legs and his knees touched Wang Yibo's entrance, which was wet with overflowing slick.

"oh dear... Look how wet you are!" Xiao Zhan teased Wang Yibo, making Wang Yibo hiss at him. Xiao Zhan had already made up his mind to return all the teasing and humiliation Wang Yibo gave him. At that point, he couldn't stop. His desire to own and tame the wild omega totally overwhelmed his rationality.

Wang Yibo's tiny hair stood up as Xiao Zhan scented his neck, making him highly sensitive as he was in heat, bare in front of an alpha who kept him spread open, who was now scenting him.

Wang Yibo again hit Xiao Zhan with his knees and tried to run away, but no use.

"Where do you think you are going?" Xiao Zhan growled as he sat there rubbing the place Wang Yibo hit. He let his pheromones out, making Wang Yibo weak and hitting the floor. He then got up and slowly walked towards Wang Yibo who was sitting on his knees. He kneeled in front of Wang Yibo and touched his long blonde hair. He slowly yet carefully played with Wang Yibo's silky hair as he always wanted to comb it and feel it.

"Trying to leave the game in the middle?! Humm...! So bad!" Xiao Zhan pouted as he used his left hand to make Wang Yibo face him.

He looked into those red teary eyes which glared at him like always. He felt it was a bit weird for the brat to sit silently who always screamed and yelled at him. As much as he knew Wang Yibo, he was not a person to just show this weak rejection. He was someone who could kill if someone dared misbehave.