6

Wang Yibo blinked his teary eyes cutely, trying to understand what Xiao Zhan had just said. And slowly he saw red.

"After that, I would slowly and painfully cut your dick into pieces and feed hungry street dogs!" Wang Yibo slowly said with a tight smile. By his voice, Xiao Zhan could understand how angry his mate was.

"If you cut my dick, then what will you take in your heat?! My hand?! "Asked Xiao Zhan with a teasing grin, making Wang Yibo slap his chest.

"You better shut your fucking mouth or..." Wang Yibo threatened Xiao Zhan angrily, making Xiao Zhan chuckle.

"Or what? You will kiss me shut?!" Xiao Zhan teased Wang Yibo, making him frustrated.

" Yeah...! Xiao Zhan shut it! I didn't know you were this type of person!"

Wang Yibo yelled at Xiao Zhan, closing his eyes. His face was totally red with both anger and embarrassment. He never knew Xiao Zhan could be this shameless.

" It's your fault! You never tried to understand me! You only pull stunts on me! Xiao Zhan said, nuzzling Wang Yibo's neck and licking his mark, making Wang Yibo snuggle close to his lips more unconsciously.

Xiao Zhan chuckled as Wang Yibo snuggled close to him as if asking for more. He kept kissing Wang Yibo's neck and mark.

Wang Yibo opened his eyes widely in the realization that he gave himself away in pleasure, trying to seek comfort from his mate.

He again started to hit and scratch Xiao Zhan, who sighed, knowing Wang Yibo was back to his usual wild self. He finally left a long kiss on his mark, making Wang Yibo whine and hit him, trying to push him away through his left hand.

Feeling Wang Yibo restless, Xiao Zhan bit Wang Yibo's mark, trying to calm him down. He spread his pheromones and rubbed his back and head.

" Yibo?! What's wrong?! Calm down!" Xiao Zhan said in worry as he pecked at Wang Yibo's lips a few times. He couldn't understand what was wrong with the boy as he smelled distressed.

After a few minutes, Wang Yibo calmed down with Xiao Zhan's calming pheromones. He slowly sank into Xiao Zhan's hold.

" Why are you doing this? I don't like it! I know you don't want me! Why are you keeping me like this?!" Wang Yibo sobbed again, making Xiao Zhan feel like a shit alpha for making his omega doubt his feelings.

" Who said I don't?! Did you just assume yourself?! This is very bad of you, Yibo! '' Xiao Zhan said, wiping Wang Yibo's tears.

" Hic_ stop playing with me! " Wang Yibo cried more, hitting Xiao Zhan's chest.

" When did I ever try to play you, Wang Yibo?!" Xiao Zhan asked desperately as he held Wang Yibo's hand in a secure grasp as the boy was getting hyper.

" Look here! You stop crying first! Please...! "Xiao Zhan asked in distress, making the crying omega look into his eyes.

" Good baby! '' Xiao Zhan said with a sigh of relief as Wang Yibo calmed down a bit. Yet he never stopped stroking Wang Yibo's back.

" Let me clear it for you, OK! It's not that I never wanted you, but I never actually dreamed of you. You are like a daydream! And I couldn't afford to hurt my heart trying to gain something I couldn't have!"

Xiao Zhan said truthfully. He was so into the boy yet so down to earth. When Wang Yibo started to bully him, he knew it was impossible for him to make the boy love him, so he never daydreamed. But when the boy let him mark him, he knew there was hope. And he will do anything if the boy stays with him.

Wang Yibo looked at him with wide eyes as he couldn't believe those words.

" You know Yibo, The feeling when you dream your entire life with the person sleeping in your arms, gone like a dream when you open your eyes!" Xiao Zhan asked with tears.

Wang Yibo felt a pang in his chest. He never saw the man in tears for years.

" Why do you hate me so much, Yibo? What did I do to make you distrust me so much?! ''asked Xiao Zhan as his tears fell slowly.

Wang Yibo felt his heart suffocating with Xiao Zhan's tears.

" I never hated you!" Wang Yibo whispered slowly, wiping Xiao Zhan's tears, making the alpha look at him.

" You run away the moment you wake up! You didn't even bother to look back! If it's not hated, then what?! You tell me what it is then!" asked Xiao Zhan in pain.

" You wanted me to stay and watch you marry someone else?!" asked Wang Yibo with sadness.

" Hah..., if I wanted to marry someone else, I wouldn't bother touching you in your heat, let alone mating with you! '' Xiao Zhan said, looking away, wiping his tears.

" You know, Wang Yibo, it has always been you who keep leaving me behind. A little mistake, and you leave like there was nothing in between us! " Xiao Zhan said with sadness as he parted himself away from Wang Yibo, making the younger look at him with tears.

"Zhan Ge! " Wang Yibo called Xiao Zhan when he found the man trying to get away from him.

" Don't call me that! You have lost the right long ago! So please!" Xiao Zhan said in a heavy voice. He hated it... He hated it so much to behave like this, yet he couldn't stop himself.

" I know that I made a mistake, Yibo. I shouldn't have behaved like that that night! I swear I regret it. I am sorry! How many times should I ask forgiveness from you to earn it? You know, when I saw that frame in pieces in front of me, my heart broke. It was the only thing I had from my mom. I asked if you broke it. You stayed silent. I was hurt and angry. I know I shouldn't have screamed at you to never see me again. I swear I regret it. I regret saying that you mean nothing, Yibo. I know nothing can justify my actions. But, Yibo, you left me there alone like there was nothing., as if you never promised to hold me when I fell. Why Yibo?! Was it so hard for you to tell me that it was a mistake that the frame broke? Was it so hard for you to yell at me when I said those things? Why didn't you say that you were trying to fix the frame? '' Xiao Zhan cried as he spoke every word. The more he said, the more Wang Yibo's heart broke.

" When I asked for forgiveness, you said it's fine, yet you keep holding onto the words. Even though it was me who said those damned words, it was You Yibo who ended all that was left in between us." said Xiao Zhan through pain.

" It was you, Yibo, who made me believe that you no longer wanted to do anything with me. It was you who made me believe that I don't deserve you. You are never happy or let me live peacefully. When I finally thought it might end, you again left me alone like you never existed!" Xiao Zhan said with a hurt-filled voice.

" If you never wanted to stay, why did you allow me to mate you! Tell me, Wang Yibo, was it fun? Was it fun giving yourself to me, then leaving like nothing happened? Did you have fun trying to keep my child away from me?! Hum, you tell me... Have you enjoyed tormenting me for the last 10 years! " Xiao Zhan asked, shaking Wang Yibo through his shoulders, making the boy cry.

" Why are you silent? Tell me, damn it! Was it fun! " Xiao Zhan yelled at Wang Yibo., unconsciously letting his bitter pheromones out, making Wang Yibo suffocate and dizzy.

" Xiao Zhan! Please stop..." Wang Yibo whimpered, trying to push Xiao Zhan away. His eyes blurred as he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen.

" Please stop it! Gege _!" Wang Yibo sobbed, terrified of Xiao Zhan's anger, but the older one was too into his deep-rooted emotions which he had kept holding for years.

" Gege! You are hurting us! Please! Stop this!" Wang Yibo sobbed breathlessly as he dug his nail into Xiao Zhan's arm.

"Zhan Ge!" Wang Yibo cried in fear, feeling faint.

Wang Yibo felt those burdening bitter pheromones of his mate were forcing air out of him. Everything throbbed inside him in anxiety as his abdomen ached. He was so scared for his child's life that his distressed pheromones overwhelmed Xiao Zhan, making the alpha gasp loudly as he controlled his pheromones and held his body. Wang Yibo looked at the alpha's panicked eyes and heard him calling him out in worry as he fell unconscious.