"Uh..Cole" I called on a random decent looking kid.

"How old are you babe?" he smirked. OKAY OKAY NOT DECENT.

I ignored him and called on a girl this time. Kalista

"Um what is your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Chocolate. any more questions?"

A hand shot up from the back of the class "what made you want to become a teacher and why in this field of study?"

Finally a meaningful question. "well I've always loved Chemistry and engineering and I loved school so why not combine my two passions and use them to make other people successful?"

Everyone clapped and this one kid pretended to wipe a tear away.

Overall my day went great and I was exhausted and wanted to get home really fast.

I stopped by the grocery store and bumped into a familiar face...Matt.

"Uh...uh...i'm sorry" I stuttered out.

He looked confused "don't apologize, I should watch where I'm going"

I smiled slightly and bit my lip "um me too I guess"

He flashed a cocky smile and then looked at me "so what're you doing here Jules?"

I looked around, he hasn't called me that in 2 months. I haven't heard from him in two months. "getting some drinks and dessert for dinner tonight with Sam"

He nodded "cool yeah. I was just heading back home to my mum and her boyfriend" he smiled.

My eyes widened "excuse me?"

He frowned "I said I was going home to my mum and her boyfriend. is there something wrong?" he looked around and frowned.

I stared at him "your mom...Katherine...she's married..to Christian...Elliott's dad"

He smiled "you have no idea what's been going on do you?" even though he was smiling I could see the pain in his eyes.

"No I guess not. we haven't talked in two months Matt. you basically dropped off the face of the earth. I graduated, got a job."

His smile slowly faded "I'm sorry about what happened. really I am. I hope we can catch up and I would be able to tell you everything"

I bit my lip and contemplated my crazy and irrational idea.

"Um this is going to be crazy. but would you like to come over for dinner? with Sam and I?" I instantly regretted what I said.

His lips slowly curved upwards into a smile "sure"

The We got home and then Sam came in about 10 minutes later with pizza.

"Hey Jules I'm home!" she stopped abruptly and almost dropped the pizza

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" she exclaimed pointing to Matt who was sitting next to me.

"I bumped into him at the grocery store. so much has happened in 2 months and I forgave him. we all have so much catching up to do so i invited him over" I looked at her with pleading eyes.

She rolled her eyes and dropped the pizza on the dining table "whatever let's eat"

We were all sitting around the dining table eating pizza in awkward silence.

"So your mom. what's up with the boyfriend thing?" I asked

His eyes suddenly filled with sadness and Sam's mouth dropped open.