𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

    𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 the difference between a blessing and a curse

    𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 the difference between a blessing and a curse. If they did, they would know that it was a difference of opinion. It was how that person chose to see the situation they were in. Some can choose to see something as a blessing because it benefited them. It helped them in a way, made their lives easier or even made them feel powerful- superior, almost.

    Others wouldn't see it as a blessing, but as a curse. Because it was an inconvenience. It ruined their plans or made their lives more difficult and frustrating than it already was. It caused them to lose everything they held dear and caused them to lose hope for a way out of it. Because a curse is a curse and breaking them was only seen in fairytales.

    Bridget Mae Flores knew better than anyone that there was no knight in shining armor coming to her rescue. She had given up on fairytale dreams a long, long time ago. It is what happens when you are frozen in time. Literally.

    Bridget was stuck. Never moving forward. She calls it the 'ageless curse'. It was fitting, because it sure as hell was not a blessing. That is where the difference in opinion came in. Some women would kill to be immortal. To remain young and beautiful forever. Bridget knew those who thought like this were either naive or never cared for anyone other than themselves.

    Because if they had, they would think twice before wishing for such thing, where they would be forced to watch their loved ones wither away before their eyes with their one true enemy... time.

    Bridget tried not to remind herself of what she has lost, though it was quite hard. In all honesty, it's hard not to think about what made her like this. The worst thing about doing that is, she's not even entirely sure what had truly happened. She had a hunch, but she wasn't positive. All she knows is one day she just stopped aging. She was stuck as a seventeen year old girl forever.

    Bridget has spent over sixty years running, isolating herself, learning to adapt to the new generations and the lifestyle she finds herself in. She went by many aliases. She has learned to keep a low profile, how to be prepared for anything and never stayed in one place long enough to cause suspicion. It was a dark, lonely life she never envisioned for herself, but it worked. Did she hate being alone? Yes. More than anything, she hated it with a burning passion that it slowly consumed her. But sadly, she didn't have any other choice.

    That is until she meets Dr. Cullen for the second time in almost six decades. Neither knew who was more shocked with the revelation. The fact Bridget was an unexplainable phenomenon, an immortal human that has never been heard of before or the fact that the Cullen's were vampires. Still, despite the awkwardness and uncomfortable feeling she gets when around them, Bridget accepted Carlisle's offer to stay with him and his family.

    Because even though she still felt like an outcast among this strange supernatural family, even though she knows in the back of her mind she will never truly belong with them, they were still better than spending eternity on her own.