𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Once upon a time, long ago, Bridget Mae Flores was just a normal average teenage girl. She was even considered one of the lucky ones by her peers, since her father was one of the wealthiest men in Illinois. But she never considered being born from money as lucky. To Bridget, luck was having her brother by her side who practically raised her when her father neglected her. Luck was not getting the two of them killed when she begged her older brother to teach her to drive for the first time. She never cared about the money, all she cared about was life, music, happiness and love.

Oh, how she loved the idea of love. How she had million of dreams of finding her soulmate. Of finding someone who will cherish her so much that they'd want to start a white picket fence type of family together, with three kids and a dog. He doesn't have to be perfect, just kind and passionate and let her be her own person. It was silly and she blames her unrealistic dreams on those cheesy romance novels she loves so much and motion pictures her brother takes her too. But Bridget Mae was only 17 years old, she was allowed to be a dreamer.

That is until an incident happens one late December and suddenly, she was cursed. Bridget Mae Flores was frozen in time, never aging or growing. The day she discovered this is the day her life, and her dreams, changed forever. She spends decades coming to terms with her new reality, accepting her fate of forever being stuck. Never moving forward. Never experiencing love or happiness to save herself from the pain of losing it all.

That isn't until she meets someone who she thinks might be worth the pain and heartache. But she has shut herself out for so long that it is hard for her to open herself back up.

Bridget Mae Flores was already an unexplainable phenomenon... let's at vampires and shape-shifting wolves into the mix.

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓— I do not own Twilight or any of the original characters or plot. I only own Bridget and other characters that may show up. This story mostly follows the movies but has some references from the books as well. This idea is loosely based on the movie The Age of Adaline.

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔— This story will include cursing, mild violence, blood, and mentions of depression and suicide. Please do not read if these are triggering.

𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕— GORGEOUS new cover by the wonderful norasnetflix ! So please check her out! Thanks again!

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆— So I had an idea. Didn't think it was much to form a whole plot, but once I shared this idea with one of my best friends who is a Paul fanatic, she immediately got to work with helping me develop this story and gave me a direction to go in. She has been encouraging me to post this and has made promises to blow up my notifications whenever I update a new chapter so I plan on keeping her to her word. Thank you grndelwald for pushing me to do this! I'm so excited for what I have planned and can't wait you and everyone else to enjoy it! Thank you to everyone for choice to read this and I hope you enjoy Bridget and Paul's journey to find happiness!