𝟏 ✫ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

    𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 Bridget Mae loved in this whole entire world

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 Bridget Mae loved in this whole entire world. Two things that always managed to bring her joy and clarity, that calmed her state of mind when stressed or upset. Two things that she knew she could always count on and they would never disappoint.

Books and music.

Books have always been her go to whenever she was feeling lonely and bored, and she felt that way quite often. They were where she would escape from this world, where she could pretend she was a character in one of the stories, someone with a purpose. Someone who was so oblivious to the reality of the real world that all she cared about was adventure or that one passionate love that will never burn out. Reality was a cruel place, whereas the imaginary, fictional and made up realms were so much better.

Music was the same, in a sense, just much more important to the blonde. Bridget has always been open minded about the different styles of music and though she can't say she likes them all, she does respect them. Her favorite form of music is classical, like an orchestra or a quartet. Just a bunch of simple, beautiful melodies played together in perfect harmony. Music had a way of telling their own stories in them, just like a book. Her favorite piece of instrument was the violin.

The different styles she has heard gifted violinists use, the different genres, it truly amazed Bridget beyond words. The violin wasn't just for classical, but for rock, pop, jazz, R&B- anything really. It was such a beautiful instrument, one she very much enjoys playing herself, an outlet for her anxiety and stress.

In Bridget's mind, music was true passion. She has been musically inclined since she was old enough to reach the dial on the radio in the living room of her house. She would be singing to the words without even knowing them, just mumbling and dancing to the sweet melody.

Her two favorite things together, it always brought Bridget that rare sense of happiness she longs for but can never truly hang onto. It is why she could get lost for hours in a book or playing her violin, because she never knows when she will feel that happy or feel at peace in the outside world.

It was why she found herself in the library during study hall, headphones over her ears and her iPod playlist on shuffle, playing so loudly she was sure anyone who walked past her could hear it and one of her favorite books opened right in front of her.

The beautiful blonde sat at one of the empty tables, oblivious to the looks she was receiving from some of her peers around her. Bridget had become very good at ignoring these stares. The 'what is her deal?' kind of stares and the 'why doesn't she look like the rest of her weird family?'. Bridget tried not to let the gossip get to her, she should be used to it by now. Ever since Alaska when she first went to school with the Cullen's she received the same stares and heard the same gossip, but like normal those had died down eventually.