𝟐 ✫ 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Dear Alex,

    𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 could be better would be an understatement. I am still not adjusting well at this new high school, and it's been two years. Normally I would have been invisible by now. I do exactly what you've always told me, keep my head down and eventually others won't know I am there. Everything is so much harder when you have people talking about you and making up lies. Usually I can ignore that, but it's hard when I am now linked to this supernatural family. Everything is so different.

    Edward appears to be obsessing over a new girl. He claims that it's nothing and that he wants to keep his distance but he makes no effort in doing so. One minute he wants to kill her and the next he's running to her aid like Superman, mindlessly acting like a fool because of some weird fixation he has with her.

    The only plus side to this whole move, I finally found a job where I can express myself through my one true love. Music. Sure, playing rehearsed songs with an orchestrated band at a fancy French restaurant isn't really expressing myself or broadening my horizons, but they are letting me play the violin, so it doesn't matter what songs we were playing really. Also, the people are very kind so it's not a miserable work experience.

    I've thought about talking to Carlisle and seeing if there was any possibility I could claim I was getting my GED and not return to the school. I don't know why I am struggling so much or finding it so hard to concentrate. It is like I am under a microscope and it triggers my anxiety. Maybe it could be all in my head and I am only imagining the stares because of how fidgety I am around the Cullens.

   The funny thing is that I think you'd actually really like them. You were always a people pleaser. You saw the good in everyone and always found the redeemable qualities in even the worst of people. I always thought I was like that too, but being with vampires, it has made me question myself in more ways than one. How can I live with people who I don't fully trust? Worst is, they have never given me a reason not to trust them. Does that make me a terrible person?

    I don't know, Alex. That promise I made to you is getting harder and harder to keep as the years go by. I miss you... so much that it pains me.

    Bridget paused her writing with a heavy sigh, lifting her head from her journal and towards the bright blue ocean. The heavy winds were picking up, making it harder for her to continue writing with the pages blowing, no matter how hard she fought to keep them down.

    First beach was her favorite place in all of Washington. She has always loved the beach, ever since she was a young girl. Being born in sunny Florida, beach days on the weekends were pretty much essential. Every time she would move somewhere, she'd always make sure they had a beach nearby. She would travel far if she had to in order to have a quiet day by the ocean. Beaches were familiar, and made her feel connected to her brother more than anything else.