I roam my eyes around to find the man but I can't see him. Where did he go?

"He's real right? He's not a figment of my imagination?" I ask Ms. Hoodie.

Ms. Hoodie shook her head.

She carefully transfers our food on the table.

I was amazed at the amount of food in front of me.

"Oh my gosh. I've never seen this much food in one table." I said amazed.

Ms. Hoodie pointed at every dish and I nodded to everything. I don't want loose this chance to taste all of this food.

Am l a glutton?

Everything is so delicious. The whole time I am eating I let out an appreciative nod at Ms. Hoodie

"Did you cook this?" I ask her.

She shook her head.

"Please tell whoever cook this that she's so talented and I am so lucky l taste her dishes.!"

Ms. Hoodie nodded.

As we are eating, I told her what happened last night.

"So, this momma is old like old old and she's a regular at the shelter. I always help her washing her hair if her art-something whatever that's called act up. You know what, she wants to give me money but I refuse because she needs it more. She's nice."

The whole time Ms. Hoodie just nodded. I'm used to it. It's better than nothing.

l ate only one serving. With my thin body that's used to eat small portion of food, I was surprise I finish all the food that Ms. Hoodie place on my plate.

I rub my belly in satisfaction.

"I feel like I can't eat dinner anymore." I murmured.

I was shock when Ms. Hoodie rub my head affectionately.

I grin at her.

I love this feeling.

Ms. Hoodie packed all the containers inside her lunch bag. I swear that bag is like the pouch of Doraemon. A Japanese cartoon I watched when I was young.

"How about the table?" I ask.

Ms. Hoodie just shook her head.

"Do you want to walk around?" I ask. Ms. Hoodie nodded.

She left her bag on the bench without any care if it will get stolen.

We walked around the park. I can see several people bonding with their family and friends.

We reach the area where there's a man-made lake. We sat down near it and stare at the water.

I was starting to tell something to Ms. Hoodie when a gust wind pass in our direction.

My hair suddenly covered my face.

Great.

When I swipe my hair out of my face I look at Ms. Hoodie beside me and gapes.

Her hoodie was removed.

Her face was expose.

She's so "Beautiful" I blurted out.

I immediately cover my mouth.

Ms. Hoodie arch her brow first then furrow her brows in confusion. She's still did not notice that her hood was off her face.

All this time l am talking to God's ultimate masterpiece?!

She still can't figure out why am I staring at her like an idiot so I shakily pointed at her hoodie.