"See? It's nice when you calling me like that. Let's eat outside. I want to date you today."

"Ding Dong!"

"Oh it's Saehoo! Wah , Jungwon and Heeseung also here!" Yeonja jumping excitedly as soon she open the door.

"Oh Saehoo you're here too! I taught it's only me and Jungwon who want to visit her."

"Oh I taught you guys come together. Okay never mind. Let's come in."

______________________________________

"Okay you guys stay here for awhile, I'll prepare some drinks." Yeonja get up from the couch.

"Oh It's okay. Yeonja you stay here. I'll help you make the drinks.You must rest. You just discharge right? So, stay here. Let me help you."

"It's okay, I can-"

"No, you sit here." Saehoo smiles and walking towards the kitchen.

They talking and laughing together at the living room while Saehoo make a drinks.

"Jay and Yeonja. Excuse me , I want to use a toilet for a while."

They nodded in respond.

He stopped his way when he realized something strange at the kitchen.

"Give me back!" Heeseung grab a small packet from Saehoo hands.

"What is this?" Heeseung staring straight to Saehoo.

" And why you put it in that orange juice?"

"O-oh this is vitamin actually."  She grab back from Heeseung's hand.

"Okay, put it in another glass too. We also need a vitamin." He crossed his arm.

" No, you guys cannot eat this vitamin. It's only for Yeonja. Its for the people
who have undergone surgery." She scratching her non-itchy head.

"Why you didn't give her directly? Why must you put it in her glass? And why only her you give an orange juice? We wants orange juice too."

Heeseung near his face into Saehoo.

"Y-yeonja must drink a lot of fruit juice. It's healthy for her. What happen to you ? Why you curious about it?" She pushed Heeseung away.

"You want to poison her right?" He smirks.

" W-what ? No ! Why I must poisoning my bestfriend? Heeseung, what happen to you ? Why you like this so sudden huh?"

"Bestfriend? Tsk, funny.  This is what you call her as your bestfriend? Fuh, I didn't expect you'll become like this. Selfish." Heeseung sigh.

"W-what are you talking about? Heeseung, you didn't any prove to say me like that. I didn't kill anyone."

Heeseung chuckled.

" I didn't mention about killing anyone. Am I right? You killing who?"

" I'm just said that I'm not killing anyone. They way you talking to me like I already killing someone."

She gulping.

"Really? What if I said that I have a proof ? " He smirks.

"Okay show it to me then."

"But I must show it to our friends too. We must see it together." Heeseung about to go to the living room.

"Hey what happen here? " Jungwon walking towards kitchen followed by Jay and Yeonja.

"Guys, I want to show you something."

Heeseung about to take out something from his pocket but get stopped by Saehoo.