4

Tomorrow morning, they work as usual. Suddenly the manager calls Heeseung and Yeonja to the back café.

"What are you guys doing to Mr Jay huh?" The manager asks them firmly.

"We're doing nothing sir, why?"Yeonja asked confusedly.

"Doing nothing? You know what, Mr Jay said that you two were so rude to him. He just wants his drinks and you two just ask him to go away. He also tells me that Heeseung punches him in the face. How could you do that Heeseung? And you Yeonja, why did you make his caramel latte was so bitter, I already told you how to do it right? I am very disappointed in you guys."The manager explained.

"But sir, Heeseung didn't punch his face! Mr jay was doing that to my friends!"Yeonja denied.

"As long I know Mr Jay, he never lied to me! So now you want to tell me that I was the liar here huh?"The manager said angrily.

"Yes sir! You see this, my face has bruises because of him. If you don't trust what are we talking about. Just rewatched the CCTV." Heeseung said to the managers.

"I already checked before you tell me Heeseung. The CCTV was not working. You two planned all of this right?"The managers said while showing the proof that the CCTV was not working on his phone.

"What?No! Why we must do that stupid thing, sir? Mr Jay lied in this case! How can you be unprofessional like this! "Yeonja raised her voice.

"Mr Jay was the shareholder in our café! You must respect him all the way! Are you understand!?"The manager scold them until all the customer and the other worker was startled by that scold.

"Oh, now I understand. Why do you back up him so much? Because he was your shareholder?Wow, Sir! How can you be stupid like this huh? Are you afraid that your profit will have affected if you denied the things that he told you? Unbelievable sir! Just ask Mr Jay to work here then!"

Then the manager slapped Yeonja on her face. Yeonja starts teary and Heeseung holds Yeonja shoulder to calm her.

"Sir! Are you crazy?" Heeseung holds the manager's collar and almost punch him. Heeseung can't control himself if there is anyone who touches Yeonja.

"Yeonja! You're fired! Don't you dare come here again! And you, Heeseung, if you want stay work here, just back to your work now!" Heeseung was about to go to Yeonja but Yeonja stopped him.

"Don't leave this work Heeseung. Your mom's need you. You must find some money to take care of her. So, please. Don't follow me." Yeonja said while holding Heeseung's hands.

"But, I want to-" Heeseung words stopped by Yeonja.

"Thanks, sir for doing this to me. See you again."

Yeonja picks her things and goes away from the café with teary eyes.

"That's stupid Jay, you ruined my life!"

_______________________________________

HYE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33