22

" Ehem" Jay cleared his throat make Yeonja startled a little bit while holding a mop.

" Who are you talking to? Its already night." Jay asking while landing half of his body to the wall.

" O-oh nobody." Yeonja rashly put her phone in her apron's pockets. "Sir, dinner is ready on the table. If you want I can serve you now."

" Yes, thank you. That's why I'm here. I'm already hungry." Jay take a seat and ready his handkerchief on his lap. " Enjoy your meal sir." Yeonja bow to Jay and go to the kitchen as well.

After Yeonja done her duties and Jay also already in his room, Yeonja go take a rest as usual. She takes a fresh bath and do her night routine. She lying on her bed and take a photo of her mother and her younger sister. "Yeonji, I know that you're strong girl right? Wait for a while, I will make you feel how to live like everyone else. After you getting well, I bring you to the playground okay? Mom, I promise that I'll take of her as well. I miss you." Yeonja kiss that picture and put it back in the drawer.

Yeonja trying close her eyes but her stomach was growling. " Gosh, I'm hungry right now. I already eat 2 hours ago but why my stomach didn't give me rest ugh." Yeonja open her door slowly and walking towards the kitchen. She turned on the light and searching what she wants to eat. " Nice!I can eat ramyeon for tonight." Yeonja jumped happily and suddenly dropped her packet of ramyeon when someone stand behind her without her knowledge.

" Yah, can you make me one packet of ramyeon too?" Jay ask awkwardly while rubbed his eyes. " I'll wait at the balcony."

Jay take a seat at the balcony and waiting for Yeonja serve his ramyeon. Jay take a deep breath to feel a cool fresh night air at the outside. " So many stars tonight and the weather is good." Jay mumbled himself enjoying his surrounding.

" Here, your ramyeon sir." Jay take a bowl of ramyeon and put it on the small table which beside him.

" Bring your ramyeon here too. There have a ghost will haunted you if you sit alone at the kitchen in this time."

Yeonja chuckled. " I always sit by myself at the kitchen during this time sir. Don't worry, enjoy your ramyeon." Yeonja walking towards the kitchen.

" Seriously? If there have a ghost pull your foot tonight, don't shout my name to save you." Jay shouted.

Yeonja stopped her way. " What if the things that he said was true?" Yeonja looking her back and rashly get her ramyeon.

" E-excuse me sir, can I sit here?" Yeonja ask for Jay's permission to sit at the seat which is at in front of Jay. Jay just nodded and Yeonja take her seat. " Before that, take this." Jay take off his hoodie make Yeonja scream so sudden. " Yah what are you trying to do-"

Jay throw his hoodie that he take off just now to the Yeonja. " Are you taught that I want to be shirtless out here? I'm wearing double hoodie tonight. You wear that hoodie and I wear this. It's cold here. Such a crazy girl." Yeonja chuckled awkwardly because of her stupidity and wear that hoodie.

" Thank you. By the way, did I wake you up sir?" Yeonja starts the conversation.

" No, I just can't sleep tonight." Jay slurped his ramyeon. " Why? Are you thinking about your girlfriend?" Yeonja tease. Jay staring straight to Yeonja's eyes make her avoiding his gaze.

" Do you have a boyfriend?" Jay ask curiously. Jay question make Yeonja choking her food. " Of course I don't. Who wants me? Such an ugly girl, didn't know how to dressed up and not have money. Even you throw me to the jungle, tiger also didn't want to eat me." Yeonja laughing on the way her talking.

" Oh about that you didn't need to explain. I knew it. But who my boy that you mentioned in the call just now?" Jay teased. Yeonja just chuckled. "Oh do you eavesdrop me? He is just my friend who you punch on his face at the café on that day." Jay face got faded." Oh, friend?" Jay ask curiously.

" Yes, he is my bestfriend ever. How about you sir? Do you have a girlfriend?"

" Of course I do. I got a new girlfriend each day. I almost didn't remember which one my girlfriend is." Jay said proudly while raise his right eyebrow as well. Yeonja just laughing looking at his behavior. Didn't Jay realise, his eyes was catch for a while by Yeonja visual. Her eyes, her face and her ponytail hair was make Jay flustered on his action.

" S-sir Jay?" Yeonja waving in front of his face make his back to his gaze. He continued eating his ramyeon.

" I think I want to give you half day tomorrow. You can go to your parents house."

Yeonja face get faded and she smiles at Jay. " Thank you for the offer by the way. But my parents already passed away."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean too-"

" It's okay sir. I'm okay." Yeonja smiled widely to Jay who already felt guilty for what he was talked just now. " Sir eat faster or your food will get cold." Jay just nodded and finish his ramyeon.

" Thanks for the Ramyeon by the way." Jay smile and go to his room.

" My boy that she mentioned just now is just her friend. But is that important too much for you Jay? What happen to you?" Jay covered his face with a blanket.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! dont forgot to vote! <3333333333