31

" Hyung stop ! You're drink almost six bottle soju already. You'll drunk!" Jungwon struggling to take a glass from Heeseung's hand.

" DON'T STOP ME!" Heeseung push Jungwon's hand.

" Y-you know what. I'm soooo hurt right now." Heeseung said in drunkness make Jungwon struggle to stopped him from drink non-stop.

"Hyung, you're drunk! Here, leave the glass and bottle here and just sleep in my room right now." Jungwon make Heeseung stand up from his seat and Heeseung just push him away.

" My heart was very very h-hurt right now. It's like my heart is  bleeding."

" Hyung, who hurt you? Why you like this so sudden oh gosh." Jungwon massage his temples.

" Shhhhh. How dare he take her from me huh? She's is mine. Why everyone really like to see me suffer? Are you guys hate me or what?"

" She holds his hand, he holds her hand. Arghh ! Who wants to hold my hand then? Oh I realized it. The hand that I chose to let go was never mine to hold. Mirror yourself Heeseung!" He hitting his head hardly.

" Yeonja, why you driving me crazy like this. it's hurt. V-very very hurt. Everyone want to take you away from me. They never know how long I keep this feeling for you. I hate myself for loving you."

" You said you love me. O-oh.I forgot. You just love me as friend? Am I right?" Heeseung laughing loudly without his realise that his eyes full of tears goes down.

" out of million people in this world, I feel for the heart that didn't beat for me. Heeseung, you're are useless."

Heeseung hit his chest hardly. He lost of control.

" Hyung, calm down. Don't hurt yourself!" Jungwon calm him and bring Heeseung to his room.

" Hyung, now you sleep okay? Everything will be alright." Jungwon cover him with the blanket and turn off the light.

Jungwon laying down himself on the couch after clean up everything.

"Hyung, actually I also saw them just now. That's why I walk slowly behind you. Yes hyung, it hurts me too. It's triple hurting me. "

_______________________________________

" Wow the scenery from up here was very beautiful." Yeonja amaze the view in the ferries wheel.

" Sir, you must bring your girlfriend here, she will like it!" Jay trying hard to hold his smile when he looking at Yeonja who very excited like a child.

"Oh so you like it? Okay nice to hear that." Jay take out his phone and snap her picture silently without her realized. " Such a baby." Jay whisper himself and put his phone back in his pocket.

" Of course I like it ! Here was the best place to date your girlfriend I thinks. So you must bring your girlfriend here."

" Yeonja." Yeonja facing her face and looking at Jay who staring her. " Why you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Yeonja touch her face anxiously.

Jay get up and uncuff her hairband. " I think you look more better if you untie your hair."

"O-oh seriously sir? O-oh t-thank you." Yeonja stuttered in her way while fix her hair nicely.

"Gosh, my stomach full with butterfly right now. Okay Yeonja you must control." Yeonja whispered in her heart.

" Sir , I think you must tell Yejin to find your new maid from now on. I have around one month left to stay with you. So, you'll not rushing like before if you find the new maid before hand." Yeonja changed a topic to cut off their awkwardness.

" Really? What if I say I don't want to find a new maid?" Jay raise his brow.

" Get married then. So your wife will do anything from you."

" Okay, I'll calls my girlfriend and ask her whether she want to marry with me or not." Jay take out his phone and dialed the number.

" Okay just calls her then." Yeonja rolling her eyes. Suddenly her phone was ringing.

"Who calling me at this time aish." Yeonja take out her phone from her handbag and looking at Jay in confusion.

" You dialed a wrong number or what?" Yeonja shows her confusion face.

" Just pick up the phone." Yeonja slide her screen to the green button.

"Hello! You want to marry me or not?" Jay speak on the phone.

"Ha? What are you talking this to me? Are you crazy?"

" Just say yes or no. That's it."

"Of course not ! Your girlfriend will kill me soon." Yeonja stay on the phone and hang up the phone immediately after she realised it.

Jay laughing his ass off. " See? She didn't want to marry with me. So you must stay be my maid then."

" Nonsense." Yeonja shakes her head and get out from the ferries wheel immediately as soon it stop.

As soon Yeonja rushly go out from the ferries wheel, Jay chuckled himself. " Such a slow catcher aish. Yah Yeonja waits for me!"

" He playing with my feeling or what?" Yeonja sigh.

" Hey Yeonja, let's sit there and eat some tteoppeoki?"

_______________________________________

"Wah, it's been a long time I didn't feel this vibe." Jay munch his tteopeoki.

" Sir."

" Yes my moon. Why?"

" Y-your what?" She near herself to Yeonja as sign she didn't hear clearly what Jay said.

Jay stunned himself and cleared his throat. " Yes Yeonja? What is it?"

"I never taught that we'll be like this. Do you feel the same thing? At first we hate each other and now, we become close like this." Yeonja chuckled.

"Yes I think about it too. Do you still hate me for what I've done to you?"

" A little bit. But it's okay. I'll not keep it forever. I know you still hate me right? Nevermind, I'll leave from your house soon.So you will feel relieved when I'll disappeared from your sight soon."

Jay paused himself for a while .

"Y-yes I hate you so much. B-but is it necessary for you to leave me? I means who wants to argue with me everyday? Even you're my maid, but you're my friend too. I'll be lonely if you leave me."

Yeonja chuckled. " Wah it sound like I was important to you." She push Jay a little bit while laughing.

" That's why I said, you must ask your girlfriend to be your wife, so you'll not be lonely."

" Okay, I can continue your contract. What do you think?"

" Just do a marriage contract with your wife soon." Yeonja tease and sipping her lemonade drink.

" Okay if you said that, you just must to sign it then." Yeonja facing her face to Jay who rolling his eyes to her.

" Ha-ha funny. You're crazy." Yeonja shows her disgusted face.

" Yeonja looked at there!" Jay pointing to the other said anxiously makes Yeonja panic in her way.

" What, what is it !" Yeonja look here and there until she realized have something in her wrist.

" Don't you dare take it off." Jay wear a magnet friendship bracelet on her hand. " See, I also have one." Jay shows his wrist which already wear the bracelet same as Yeonja. " Here your hand." Jay intertwined his hand with hers.

" Wah it's connected together!" Yeonja excitedly see their bracelet was connected together as their holding a hand.

"But, what's the meaning of this?" Yeonja staring to Jay's eyes.

" This bracelet was not connected if we're far from each other right?" Yeonja nodded in respond.

" So don't you ever dare to leave me. Full stop."

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍