11

Heeseung keeps holding his phone today. Today was his birthday. Yes, everyone's already wished him. But he felt empty. He keeps open and closed his phone until the manager scold him cause he didn't focus on his work today.

"Oh never mind, maybe she will wish me face to face when I want to meet her this afternoon. Thinks positive Heeseung. Maybe she wants to give you a surprise this year? Who knows ?" Heeseung calmed himself.

"Heeseung Hyung !" Heeseung smiled when he saw his childhood friend, Jungwon. Jungwon was his neighbourhood too, but he moved house when they were in secondary school.

"Yah Jungwon-ah! Long time no see you! " Heeseung said while hugging Jungwon.

"Happy birthday Hyung! Here, take this. Your gift " Jungwon give it to Heeseung.

Since café was not much customer at that time, they chat for a while."Yah Jungwon-ah, Thank you for the gift. By the way, where do you live now?"

"Oh, I live around here. Yah you can come to my house whenever you are free, later I give you my location. I have already lived there for around 6 months. searching for you for a long time. Luckily yesterday I saw you working here. That's why I come here."Jungwon explained while sipping his strawberry milk.

"Oh I see, I never thought that you will come back. I almost think that you already forgot me like your best friends ." Heeseung asked.

"Never Hyung, I never forget you. Oh, where's Yeonja? IIt'sbeen a long time I didn't see her. The three of us always hang out together since we're kids and now I feel empty she's not here." Jungwon asked.

"Oh, she already gets fired around two days here. Pity her. She didn't do anything wrong. That stupid boy who ruined her life. Now, I'm hard to see her every day." Heeseung explained with his Bambi's eyes.

"How bad your manager. Never mind Hyung, later we'll hang out together okay. I've some work to do. Here is my phone number. Call me if you want to eat ramyeon together okay!"

Jungwon already leaves from Heeseung vision.

"What if she really forgets my special day?" Heeseung put his head on the table.

"Wait, yesterday Jay has mentioned "Yeonja " before he go back to his house. What if she was -" Jungwon mumbled to himself ."Aish is unbelievable. Stopped thinks stupid things Jungwon." Jungwon drives straight to his house.

______________________________________

"What? why you can't wear it by yourself? " Yeonja give the tie back to Jay.

"Can you just do what I'm saying? I didn't much know-how-" Jay words got to cut this time.

" Do it by yourself, I'm not your wife. I'm your maid. My work is to clean the house." Jay is about to say something but Yeonja has already left the room.

" Yah! Choi Yeonja. Aish I didn't know how to wear it by myself. Before this, I didn't wear it to work. But this meeting was very important I must wear a proper suit. Never mind I'll try to do it by myself."

Yeonja shouted. " Jay sir! You will be late to attend the meeting !" Jay goes downstairs.

" Sir, why didn't wear your tie yet?" Yeonja asked. " Nevermind I'll wear it in the car later. Come on ! we are already late."

They are silent all the way. Then Jay's phone rang. " Hello, yes I'll give the proposal next week. Relax, today was 15th October, I must give the proposal by 30th October, don't rush too much about it."

While Jay still talking on his phone, suddenly Yeonja remembered something. "Wait, today was 15th October?" Yeonja looks at her phone."Oh my god, how can I forget his birthday! He must sulk with me. Gosh, I already forgot that I want to meet him this afternoon.!" Yeonja mumbled herself.

" Yah are you crazy? Who are you talking to?" Jay asked.

" What time you will settle the meeting sir ?" Yeonja asked curiously.

"Around 4 p.m I guess, cause there are so many things to do today. Why?" Jay explained while driving.

" Can I go to the park in a lunch hour? Never mind, you didn't have to send me there, I'll go by myself."

"No, you won't run from me, right? You must lunch with me.No excuses."Jay replied seriously.

"But sir I-" Yeonja words got cut. " Okay we already arrived and now let's go. He was about to get out of the car but he stopped. "Oh, my tie !".

Yeonja just gets out of the car without saying anything and close the car's door hardly."He's so fcking annoying ugh! I just want to go meet Heeseung. Now what I'm going to tell him. Okay, he already ruined my favourite job as a barista and now he wants to ruin my friendship also? Such a fcking selfish!"Why he just not tell Miss Yejin to accompany him? Why me ? Ugh".

Jay still didn't get out of the car yet. " Yeah, now how I want to wear this. I almost choke myself with this stupid tie." Then Jay lowers the window."Yah ugly maid, what are you talking about ? come get in help me wearing this tie."

Yeonja breathes in breath out holds her anger. Then she gets in the car."Here the tie sir." Yeonja help jay wear his tie while nagging like an old woman again.

"Sir, you're an adult already why don't even know how to wear your tie? W ho help wear your tie when you want to go to school huh? If I tell this to your employee maybe they will laugh at you now. Okay now, look at here, you must hold your tie like this and pull it like this. See? your collar must like this, you must button up your shirt until here so you can wear your tie properly." Yeonja shows one by one how to wear a tie while wearing it to Jay.

Jay just looks at Yeonja without blinking. "Sir, let's go you will be late, your meeting will start at 8.15 a.m and now already 8.05 a.m sir." Yeonja gets out of the car.

" Why does she keep reminding me about my mother? The way she talk was the same Oh God I miss her so much," Jay mumbled by himself. Jay was startled when Yeonja knock on his windows." Sir, what are you doing, let's go."

Jay about wants to get out of the car and suddenly he stopped.

" Wait, why is my heart beating fcking fast now?"

_______________________________________

Don't forget to vote bestie! <333