Chapter 57

*Tom pov*

The next morning we wake up bright and early to get ready to go talk with the daycare principal, hoping he would accept Charlie in his school.
Emma got here about ten minutes ago to stay with little Charlie for the next couple of hours while we are out.
"Come on Charlie" Zawe tells him extending her hand to him. He grabs his mummy's hand and they both start to walk towards the car. Once we are all strapped in I drive to the school only after stopping for a quick breakfast.

"Welcome in our school Mr and Mrs Hiddleston, my name is Claire and I'm the bees classroom teacher. The bees go from age one to age three, so your son will be with me" she says as we start to walk, touring the school "this is the class, at the moment is covered by Millie, since I'm talking to you"
"It's all so colorful in here" Zawe says
"We like for the kids to be immerse in all kids of colors, learning that it's ok for girls to like blue and for boys to like pink, that's what we like to imprint in such little kids"
"That's a very important thing" I say
"Charlie would you like to come with me and go play with the kids in here?" Claire says kneeling down to Charlie's height
He nods taking her hand and walking away.
Millie comes out of the room and brings us to Ms. Peiton, the principal.

"Good morning and welcome into our school" she says standing up from her chair behind the desk
"Morning" we both say
She makes us sit down in front of her and we start to talk about a few things.
"So I understand your son is one"
"He is" I say
"Can you talk to me about him?"
"Sure. He's an active boy, he likes the outside a lot. He is very calm, he rarely trows tantrums and likes to help us, as much as he can, with his little brother" Zawe says
"How old is he?"
"He is a month old"
"Charlie sounds like a good kid. How is the relationship between you and Charlie Mr Hiddleston, since he is not your biological son?"
"I loved Charlie since before he was born, before Zawe even told me he was going to be a boy. I love kids, always did, and I love him just like his little brother. I never cared he is not my blood, he's my son. He called me dad without even knowing I wasn't his real father. I adopted him as soon as I could, and I don't regret doing it and never will"
"Wonderful, I believe this is all for today. Your son will be starting in November. There is a school uniform that he will have to wear every day but I think you knew already. We will send a two uniforms to your house so you can see which one fits best and we will order them for Charlie"
"Thank you"
"Pleasure to meet you both" she says as we stand
"Thank you, have a nice day"
"I'll see you soon"

Exiting the office we share a quick hug and go get Charlie back, watching him playing and having fun with other kids before he sees us and runs to us.
"Did you have fun?" I ask him after picking him up
"Yes!"
"That's good to hear, should we go home now?" Zawe ask him
"Owie"
"We should, I think something wants to cuddle with his little brother"
"Owie!"

The drive home was pretty short and as soon as we got in he got on the sofa, pulling a pillow up on his little legs, silently telling us he eats to hold Oliver.
We washed our hands and went to the kitchen where Emma was getting lunch ready for everyone while having Oliver strapped to her chest
"Welcome home"
"Hi" I tell her giving her a kiss
"Take you for looking over him and preparing whatever smells this good" Zawe says sniffing the air making Emma and I laugh at her.
I reach for Oliver and go back to Charlie sitting near him on the sofa and gently put Olly in his brother arms.
I help with his little head and watch the two of them interact for some time before the ladies call that lunch is ready.
After we ate Emma had to go back to ran some errands. We cleaned the kitchen and retrieved to our bedroom after deciding that we could all relax under the warmth of the duvet of our bed.
We settle the kids down on the bed, Charlie falling asleep immediately, while Oliver was still wide awake near his brother.
"They look so cute, take a picture" Zawe says as she gets into more comfortable clothes
I take out my phone and snap a few photos, then replace my jeans with sweatpants, staying shirtless and getting under the blanket bringing with me a sleeping Charlie and making him snuggle against my chest while Zawe grabs Oliver and slowly rocks him to sleep.

"They look so cute, take a picture" Zawe says as she gets into more comfortable clothes I take out my phone and snap a few photos, then replace my jeans with sweatpants, staying shirtless and getting under the blanket bringing with me a sleeping C...