Chapter 33

*Tom pov*
It is now almost the end of November and the three of us are back in London.
I'm trying to organize a new year party with the original Avengers cast here in London with their families of course.
And I also need help from them because, even though it's pretty early on our relationship, I've never loved anyone like I love Zawe, I probably never really fallen in love with a woman before.
So yeah, on new year, when the clock will turn 12 am I'm going to ask her to marry me!
I'm already stressing out so much and I hope she won't notice the slight change in my behavior.
She's on the sofa watching tv right now and I tell her I'm going in my studio upstairs and bring Charlie with me so that she can relax watching her favorite show.
Once in the room I take out my phone and create a new group chat.

After doing that I switch app and press on the phone icon to call Paul, Zawe's father

Tom
Paul
Victoria

"Tom, hi"
"Hi Paul! How are you and Victoria?"
"Good, you?"
"Good"
"Need something?"
"Yes, I was wondering if you could put the phone on speaker so Victoria can also hear"
"Sure, I'll call her!"
"Hi Tom!"
"Hi Victoria"
"So what do you need?"
"I think that by now you have figured out how much I love your daughter and her son. I adore them, I've never been so in love with a woman before and all I see in our future is us, married with kids. I wanted to have your blessing to ask Zawe to marry me on New Year's Eve night"
"Oh Thomas, you are a good man, the best man our daughter could find in this crazy world. Of course you have our blessing"
"Really?"
"Yes you do Tom! I'm so happy!"
"Thank you! Also I would like for the two of you and even Sam if he's around to show up around midnight that day"
"Absolutely!"
"Ok. God I'm shaking"
"Thank you for saving our lovely daughter"
"Oh I-"
"You are her savior Thomas"
"Thank you, really!"
"Have a great day, talk soon"
"Bye!"

Ok, that went really well! Next thing ti di is call Ben and Charlie to tell them and they are the last two people that I have to contact since my mum and sisters already know.
I quickly call the both of them and they said they sure are going to show up and that they are very excited.
When I'm down I notice that Charlie has fallen asleep so I pick him up and walk to his room where I put him down in the cot, covering him with his little blanket.
I then move to our bedroom to take a shower, but once I open the bathroom door I see Zawe taking a bath
"Sorry I thought you were still downstairs"
"I moved up here ten minutes ago"
"I'll let you relax and go take a shower in the other bathroom" I say to her
"Don't be silly, get in here" she says extending her arm towards me
"Ok"
I strip down my clothes and get in the warm and bubbly water.
"Hi"
"Hi love" I whisper
"Charlie?" She asks getting near me
"In his bedroom sleeping"
"Good" she says starting to kiss my neck
"What are you doing?" I say pulling away a bit
"Sshh, relax Tom" she says continuing her work on my neck
"Zawe..."
"It's ok Tom, and yes before you ask, I'm sure"
"I'm not going to hurt you, am I?"
"Don't worry" she says smiling
"I love you" I say softly kissing her lips
"And..."
"I..."
"You!"
She says in between kisses