Chapter 1

A/n

Hello guys!
So this is my third story, and the second about Tom Hiddleston (the other one is 'A beautiful photographer').
I hope you'll like this one as much as you liked the previous one, or if you are new here I just hope you like it!😂
I want to remind you that English is not my first language so there might be some mistakes...sorry in advance...but please if you notice that there are or you think I can in some ways improve my writing, please tell me.
I'll leave you to the first chapter!❤️

~ 10 December 2016 ~

*Tom pov*

Betrayal officially ended two days ago, and I am now packing my bag to catch the flight that will bring me back to London.
In all honesty I'm sad that the play ended but I also can't wait to be back home, not only cause I miss being there but in 15 days will be Christmas and I want to be able to spend it with my family.

I put my last things in my back pack, pocket my phone after telling Luke I'm heading to the airport, and exit my hotel room.

I only take a few steps before someone stumbles into me.
"Oh! I'm so sorry" the person says looking down at the floor
"Don't worry...it's ok"
"Oh tom! I...uhm...bye" the person is Zawe, the actress that played my wife in betrayal.
"Zawe! Hey wait!" I say as she starts to walk away as fast as she can from me
"No...I have to go!" She says in a broken voice.
Me, being taller then her and having longer legs, reach her in just a few seconds and grab her wrist
"Why are you crying?"
"I have to go"
"Please turn and face me, Zawe"
She thinks about it, and as she does I stroke her hand gently, then she turns and slowly looks at me.

Bruises and tears...that's all I see on her face.
"What?!" I say bringing her closer to me and softly touching her cheek, she leans in my hand and after clinging to me she breaks down crying.
I hug her tight, preventing her from falling and slowly guide her back in my room.
I let her sit on one of the chairs and call the reception to tell them I'll be occupying the room for one more night, saying it's an emergency they don't make a fuss over it.

I walk back to her with a glass of water in my hand.
"Here" I say
She takes it and slowly sips some of it.
I crouch down in front of her and take her hands in mine
"Can you tell me what happened?"
"He...he got mad. I don't even know why and ...he...he punched me" she says sniffling
I squeeze her hand and she looks at me. He is Noah, her boyfriend...never liked the guy...
"Is this the first time he does that?"
"Uhm...no..." she says looking back down at our joined hands
"That son of-"
Her loud crying interrupts me from saying what I wanted to, so I stand up and hug her tight to my body, her face resting on my front
"Oh darling..."

When she stops crying, I lead her to my bed and let her under the covers.
"Don't go" she says weakly taking my hand
I look at her and then walk to the other side and get in. She turns, facing me, and gives me a little smile, silently thanking me.
"Listen...Now you take a nap, I'll call Luke to reschedule my flight for tomorrow morning and you are coming with me"
"Tom I can't"
"Yes you can...I'm going to take you away from him. The first thing we'll do tomorrow will be going to the police and report him"
"Tom..."
"I won't let him get near to you and hurt you again"
"Thank you!" She says pulling me close
I kiss hear forehead softly and look at her tired face
"Now sleep"
"Ok...but done leave me"
"I won't, I'll be here when you'll wake up"
She smiles again and then closes her eyes, and I just look at her until I'm sure she's asleep and then I try to be as quiet as I can as I call Luke and my mum to tell them I'll be home tomorrow and not today.